3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks_Grain4 15.02.20 10:34 pm

FIFA 18 differs from the previous versions of FIFA? (FIFA 18)

I want to take, and I wonder - is better than the old versions. Is there something that the developers removed during development, which is present in the oldest parts (teams, balls, stadiums and football fields)? Know that in each part a different career (the plot), but for this I would not want to play the old version. Or the developers follow in the footsteps of the WWE games, every year something is added and something is removed??? Who is not difficult, unsubscribe
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scholes1822 15.02.20

download pirates:D

M
Maks_Grain4 15.02.20

Nedas
I mean, in the new part removed anything that was in the old parts?

N
Nemesis7 15.02.20

Maks_Grain4
Nothing was removed. It seems to have added even more teams and leagues, and of the continuation of the story about hunter.

M
Maks_Grain4 15.02.20

Nemesis7
a full history, career and any part added? I mean the plot of the story with video and inserts the gameplay? and Yes, in the old parts of the works the multiplayer? or how 2K does with each new part turns off the server in the old parts

t
the endless misanthropy o 15.02.20

Buy FIFA or paying utilities?

t
the endless misanthropy o 15.02.20

Downloaded

M
Maks_Grain4 15.02.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
and paid for communal) for that kind of cash I never would) it is very expensive

G
Gothic500 15.02.20

As you can the game from the account to separate or not as not I would sell her but on account of a lot of other games and play this shit can't I?

v
vla34810 15.02.20

mastrerfifa.com Play Fifa 18 / Win real money!

v
vla34810 15.02.20

v
vla34810 15.02.20

v
vla34810 15.02.20

A
Adam-Miralem 15.02.20

who will give or sell the chip with the change of the player in career mode? it opens at LVL 15

K
Karsela23 15.02.20

In terms of tactics the revolution in the FIFA 18, in comparison with others. 18 much smarter than the players and the enemy organizes the tactics of adapting to yours.To break their defense harder in FIFA 18

m
metalist1992 15.02.20

I understand they have removed the ability to play together on one screen online?

a
amidey 15.02.20

Just the fact that it is harder to take the ball away. And hardwood players as he was and remained, at the last minute constantly ignored goals, there are games when you just don't really win even when you play for Juventus against Leeds some. When begin standing barbell and failures, then it is clear that this match is not to win in any way and is really annoying

e
edenniel 15.02.20

Yes, no FIFA 18 from fify 13 is no different !!!!!! the same stupidity that was . The developers start to learn the essence of the sport , and then released the game on it , violation of the rules in FIFA 18 what is not standard as in previous games in the series , playing against the PC it player far away from your so you think you got the ball , but the AI is doing roughly TP and he's already in front of you and took the ball , and how can it be called ? Except stupidity no more , for a smaller language just does not turn , FIFA was stupidity and remains to this day

Z
ZHUKHRAI 15.02.20

Today saw the first screenshots СМ18!

S
Slava Frost 15.02.20

the game has changed only a number in the title!