3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morpheus2001md 15.02.20 10:34 pm

Help DLC War of Chosen (XCOM 2)

Started a new game with the DLC War of the Chosen. Killed already second favourites but have not met even a bare one from DLC Alien Hunters. Weapons there but the missions and bosses yet. Is this normal? Or they may appear later?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 15.02.20

they are at the bases where the avatar sit lower,unless of course you turned it DLS

A
Artur Tahrirov 15.02.20

Bosses-lords are secret objects of advent.

M
Morpheus2001md 15.02.20

Understood. Thank you.
And mission associated with them will be? Before the release of DLC War of war I remember was the mission investigate the strange signal. There is still a lot of the Viper and the boss Viper. Now the weapons all have streamed, axes and more... Or is it when selecting new game there is a menu to choose 1 of the 3 Special missions.

B
BarackKamacho 15.02.20

Morpheus2001md
depends on how you have included support DLS,if identified separately each of them then the mission will be,if there are two separated means to be an adapted version,I mean all the bosses on objects,and the exact same spark available initially in the test area

Z
Zhenia.leon 15.02.20

Morpheus2001md You chose(actually it was automatically selected) where DLS Alien Hunters and Shen's Last Gift adapt the war of the elect(balance and all that). Spec. the missions of these DLS will not.

M
Morpheus2001md 15.02.20

Zhenia.leon
Thank you

M
Morpheus2001md 15.02.20

thank you

O
OliverKromm 15.02.20

Welcome!Game worked fine while in the game not the sound disappeared,but after you start working on the returns Desk with the screensaver Welcome an error occurred vanilla plows on hurrah,the only problem with WoC,help!