3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gshok1 15.02.20 10:35 pm

Configuring the controller (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

who can describe the setting that was easy, but then the game says geypad will find but the buttons are not placed
29 Comments
Sort by:
m
maklok 15.02.20

The layout you can paint what and where it is convenient.

P
PITGOR 15.02.20

Well it is happening!The developers have teamed up,tensed, and amber built a toilet with a gold toilet and toilet paper forgot.? Not the main thing - rasshirennykh settings of the steering wheel.!Like it for the past 2 years kakayato interest emerged,but the fun does not get.Such vpechetlenie that the developers of all the new races are moving in the direction of a car driving with one finger on the keyboard.For them the wheel and race ,things are not compatible!

D
DASlider 15.02.20

I also have a Logitech Driving Force GT. For a more comfortable game had to turn off feedback and set the settings via the Logitech Profiler. Only after that the management became more sanity.

A
ABRAScovyy 15.02.20

Logitech Gamepad F510 everything is fine, but the dead zone it is a pity not to change.

D
DASlider 15.02.20

In NFS HP 2010 also had the same problem, there is an checkbox invert feedback, then everything is OK.

A
Andrey0305 15.02.20

who knows what the hell that would change your controller, go to Change in the settings menu of the game, if there's no such section of such?

p
pahandd 15.02.20

hi all!!!I have this problem.Need for speed does not retain steering wheel settings after the release.What to do ???

F
FraVal 15.02.20

Throw off the settings for the Logitech Rumblepad 2, pliz. And so that does not fly.

D
DemExor 23.07.21

in the game itself, Dualshock 4 is normally configured (by wire) both in the setting itself in the game, and through Xpadder (who is more convenient)