3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorponozhek 22.09.19 12:21 pm

Does not work gamepad Logitech F710 (Forza Horizon 4)

Does not work gamepad Logitech F710 (system sees it as a xbox360 controller), just not displays the statistics of msi afterburner (fps counter etc), who got to start it all I write a review.
PS In other versions of Forza, everything is OK.

UPD the Question is removed, everything worked, just restarted the game))
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alone_cs 22.09.19

Guys, is there any solution for third-party gamepads with Forty 4? Emulator XOutput, who had a good job in Forze 3 and in this new game produces some jerky result. Someone he works? Can I just have the wrong layout of buttons? If you try the x360ce emulator, you must add it to the directory with the game, and folders windows store apps are blocked. Thanks in advance!

B
Bert4games 22.09.19

Alone_cs
Exactly the same problem. People really does anyone have a solution?

B
Bert4games 22.09.19

Apparently no solutions(

M
Michael Eremeev 22.09.19

The same problem, tried all the emulator and not only: Ds4Tool, Ds4windows, Xpadder, Inputmapper, etc. Nothing helped.

S
SanSanZ 22.09.19

Michael Eremeev
Play in the DualShock 4.
Do the following, be sure to turn off Steam and DS4Windows put a tick as in the screenshot below.
Spoiler

M
Michael Eremeev 22.09.19

SanSanZ
Thank you very much for the help

A
Alone_cs 22.09.19

There are solutions for gamepads 360 DS4?

A
AlexCub 22.09.19

SanSanZ
how to configure pad? I'm talking about the buttons. how he does it. plus, I did not understand how to change the type

A
Ayazoro 22.09.19

SanSanZ
How to go to ds4 windows? I have a controller from my defender, I can't configure my game to see it.

k
kotasha 22.09.19

It was necessary initially to take the Xone gamepad, and current dancing with a tambourine (00

D
Demiris13 22.09.19

same problem with the third-party controller (dialog gp-m24) in the game it keyboard, gamepad and impossible to play.
The DECISION
1. Start the game (important: the controller must be turned off and applications for third-party gamepads too)
2. Start the game or continue a career.
3. Once the game is loaded, turn Forza and fasten the controller, then launch the emulator from the xbox controller (mine is XOutput) and now the controller works without problems.

One caveat, so you need to do every time. And one more thing, lately my method was to only trigger the first time, then the card will fall.

R
Rodionix 22.09.19

Demiris13
Dude thank you so much, I have the original Controller from my 360 is not working in the game, thought she only needed ONE, and now all is good

D
Demiris13 22.09.19

Rodionix
Glad to help, but in various forums people write that the 360 gamepad works great, and ONE Vice versa.
Others say the opposite. In any case, soon going to take the gamepad exprobrasti ONE test. If the work is crooked, well at least in mortal Kombat to me more will come to play.

M
MarshalI 22.09.19

Demiris13
Thank you so much, dig now with these emulators day 3, and there is a simple solution))

G
Guest 24.11.20

Mě by zase zajímalo jestli funguje gamepad ipega 9128 na Forzu Horizon 4