3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dubzyy 15.02.20 10:36 pm

How to take advantage of the \"Hunt\" (Prototype 2)

If I need to find a person, and absorb

How can I find him?

Hunting does not help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Natak 15.02.20

Click hunting, leaves wave, see which side it comes and go, it is best to press the hunt somewhere on a flat surface, when there all sorts of blocks is not convenient.

T
Tw1ll 15.02.20

Try to find a big building go upstairs and push the Q.The goal will be in the center of the circle))

D
Dubzyy 15.02.20

Natak

Tw1ll

ATP))

M
ManiacFPS 15.02.20

it is actually simple to understand how it works )

D
DarkPrince9507 15.02.20

Hunting is a kind of sonar. Leaves you sound(or something else) wave. You wait and see which side came the returning wave. There and go. Time required for the return of waves determines how far the searched person. Returns the longer the wave, the farther people. From time to time do a few of these waves and find the right person.
P. S. I'm missing two or three.

V
Verex69 15.02.20

Waves coming from all directions, where it will turn, and goes from there. The biggest asshole how could these freaks come up with. I think that the wave goes forward, then comes back, turn back the wave goes back, and so in any direction.

h
hova4i 20.01.23

Dubzyy
WHERE THE MOON GOES THERE AND GOES, but it's better to stand in a circle and there will be a goal =)

A
Aips95 20.01.23

hova4i
Look at the date of the post and comments, you are replying to a message that was written 10 years ago