3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veles12 15.02.20 10:37 pm

The combat system, counter, parry. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Good day to all!

Spoilering long shkerilsya in the bushes and crawled along the ditches for the sake of stealth, until the game brought me to an open fighting arena. Had to thoroughly understand what was happening and how not to get hit. In the end, brought a certain pattern of fight for yourself, stealth is now not needed while playing exclusively on the complexity of the Nightmare with the leveling of enemies under my level in low-level locations. Fighting delivering unreal pleasure, the number and type of opponents do not matter with the right positioning and use of terrain. Now just waiting for a new difficulty mode where all enemies are Militia.

Boevka elegant, and most fights boil down to the scheme the output from the balance - combo - evasion (repeat until you destroy enemies). And I want to use to actively parry blows and counter attacks. How many were looking for, detailed information and tips not found. As I understand it, the enemy's attack has two phases: the swing (sometimes run) and the performance impact. At the moment of impact, it is necessary to parry. And it seems like there are millisecond-scale animation in the form of a blue or red strip, but in this moment, and we need to proimote the counter. At the same time different type of weapon has different attack speed, so you need to memorize for each and every type to proimote the counter to your point. Same applies to light and heavy attacks.

Everything is described solely personal observation. And it is more a question than a description. Is this true? Because so far I have learned more or less to parry only attacks ordinary swordsmen. Heavy attacks also unclear whether they parry? Seems to be out, but often I miss them, although it would seem, progel button at the right time (but this is inaccurate).

I will appreciate any advice. If you have video links, that would be great.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
Camper88 15.02.20

Veles12
Red attack impossible to parry to counterattack or block - only to avoid.If the license Pasaman Panel Animus where you can customize the game as you want.Enabled Shift+f2 in the game

V
Veles12 15.02.20

Camper88
So, variruyutsya only blue attacks, this is not known.
The animus don't want to break it how to enable cheats, then lost interest)
Spoilertv is as if the license is? What is the point to play broken? there are also patches every month now go fix bugs, to add new) although I will not argue, it's a private matter. Also subject softpin))

m
melvinov 15.02.20

Well what can I say, I initially tried to counterattack, waited for the moment to repel the enemy attack with a shield... all up the ass, just get one. Since enemies sometimes use a sharp and quick attack... to predict which I couldn't do it, the red attack (strong), generally a shield not blocked... that is blocked, but after that Biek osalemisest for a couple of seconds.. therefore get the same impact. Concluded be and however went all through NG+ on max difficulty. We see the enemy, if not Telsim then expect him to blow as soon as it will make any impact... will be a few seconds until he would be stupid to walk in a circle over scripted to the next. strike. At this time, we can do anything, to shoot, to beat, to do combos. You can also strike first at the first meeting a quick attack, then stand expect him to strike, Dodge and naletay on him with combos.

B
Bupycop 15.02.20

Camper88
Veles12
Not true, red(amplified attack) so the same counter attacks, another thing you can't block while holding a block, you only have time to counter attack.

C
Camper88 15.02.20

Veles12
There is animus not cheat there can still be configured as you like you can even make enemies that you can kill in 1-2 kicks can