3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klark-RUS 15.02.20 10:37 pm

A previously unknown job (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

One unknown job appeared near the fast travel-and Troll bridge now if the exclamation mark to come there, nothing happens, though the whole day there just sit on me periodically attacked the knackery.
Who ever was.

12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 15.02.20

I have nothing in there (((

K
Klark-RUS 15.02.20

MudrichenkO
I have a sign there but nothing happens and should happen at all

M
MudrichenkO 15.02.20

Klark-RUS
I think this is a bug

L
Levesal 15.02.20

Klark-RUS
Vidimce flair tried?

K
Klark-RUS 15.02.20

All probyval

I
Ilaya 15.02.20

Again, it is possible that this is a bug of the version or DLC.

m
maxvel9 15.02.20

There will be looters. If you talk to them, they will tell you that just collect things after the gathering Rezantsev with black type that did not disappeared and will offer Geralt a sword was found in the bushes. We can agree to take the sword, and can kill.

m
maxvel9 15.02.20

Or there are the bandits who are asking a fee for passage across the bridge. You can use axii or just kill and then open bridge and go.

H
Huan_Sanchez 15.02.20

I don't think he's bukovany while we just don't know how to run it. I noticed that after upload to the location of additional jobs around Geralt for a split second has some magic circle similar to an active shield, but the colour is different. Who knows? And Yes, magic lamp and all signs used. Sitting next to Raven on Geralt not responding is all that is noticed.

B
Bupycop 15.02.20

Huan_Sanchez
Probably cut from the game quest, sometimes buggy and displays how a chance meeting(random assignment)

D
Dhoiner 06.11.20

It's just that you came late and with a sword passer-by who will be fashionable to buy or kill on the bridge where redans and blacks fought there the same thing the most important thing in time to come not late and not early

M
Masterion 06.11.20

Bandits near the bridge itself. That's different. And at this place (where there is an exclamation point) in the middle of the water grows a large bush. But it doesn't take light.