3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonakor 15.02.20 10:38 pm

Memories Of Desmond (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

No, this is not another topic about missions.
The question is: does anyone know the location of all the bonuses in these memories. And then I was all, and found only 6 (10 like it should be).

PS: after passing memories, in-game unlocks skin of Desmond.
56 Comments
Sort by:
D
Desepticon 15.02.20

And I when I go to the first door on the island Animus loading and does not stop. Who knows what's the problem?

G
Gaffi Gaf 15.02.20

Demonakor
go to the DNA section additional memories there and find the fragments of the animus and there will be written in what areas and all go look =)

K
KX-T206RU 15.02.20

pyc007
Support question, tell me, please, what kind of memories of Desmana, without them, that not a single company pass or what, please explain.

N
NKR 15.02.20

Single pass without them, but they can also pass through the single on the island, so only those memories this yr.

G
Gaffi Gaf 15.02.20

Dосtоr
you're the last trial of the Desmond nevidel you efigies

D
Demonakor 15.02.20

Exactly. The last 2 best.
Only, in my opinion, they are too previously introduced the ability to create platforms.

N
NKR 15.02.20

The King Of E3
Saw all passed. Still HS.

-
-[Arcane]- 15.02.20

Guys, what's the point of these memories, there is something important to the plot?
they have a relationship with before parts any?

T
Tair 15.02.20

Maybe off topic but after passing the opened suit Desmond under clothes, but there's still the second line is closed, therefore I have a question how to unlock ?!

l
lemptyl 15.02.20

Tair
I'm not sure, but like another unpurchased premium costume is available from pre-order. by the way this Altair costume (the same from previous games, which have all zadolbali)

H
Hlelia 15.02.20

Tair
Old Altair. 8 sequence 100%

D
DimSKnZ 15.02.20

About the labels - actually in litsuhe a shortcut for that would be a really nice game, it's just that pirates did...

F
FiRe461 15.02.20

the people I went through the memories of Desmond,but his clothes are not open why?

D
Dead_Rus_Shot 15.02.20

I have a problem when I go into the memories of Desmond and the game crashes what to do???

F
FiRe461 15.02.20

rpixa94
download litsuhu and put a patch or Repack from mechanics

L
LZHCH 15.02.20

rpixa94
I have the same problem and FiRe461, your advice does not work(((

F
FiRe461 15.02.20

Dr. Reaper
strange helped me litsenzionka with the patch

A
Aleksey 222 15.02.20

Yes, I support at the entrance to the Journey of Desmond the game crashes to desktop.WHAT TO DO HELP.I have a license and everything works and the patch has been installed,but still fly

S
Staliger 15.02.20

if litsuha, it should fly on the desktop and then start again, playing some sort of video game process begins. Similarly with the network game, first out single, then starts the animation. If, upon departure, on the table, nothing happens - it may help to disable the antivirus or firewall, they blochat connection with a server. The most such was, therefore, now before entering the assassin I kill the firewall and play without any problems on Litzke

D
Draco90 15.02.20

please help stuck on the 2nd vospominanii Desmond where Platini of raspadura in orange nekak Muggles to think out into the desired shtob pass UTB 10частица