3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xendriks 15.02.20 10:38 pm

Crossbow \"Guardian\" (The Evil Within 2)

Guys help I don't have the laser sight crossbow the Guardian like this:

what do I do?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raiden966 15.02.20

Xendriks
In the settings you should check. Must be of default scope.

X
Xendriks 15.02.20

I've climbed I'll try again! ATO kapets want a crossbow to run a sight there

X
Xendriks 15.02.20

Raiden966
Listen Ana throw off the picture parameter

N
NetWalker2.0 15.02.20

Just hold down LMB and hold and you will have happiness!

X
Xendriks 15.02.20

Vladimir Vasilkov
In the harpoon I love no sight and the other is for point but not the laser I need laser.

O
Olly-alpha 15.02.20

Xendriks
Clamp PKM - hold. Clamp LMB - hold. See laser guidance and a point where you will get the bolt. Let go and voila. Pure hold down the LMB I have, too, thus not only works sight (PCM) + guidance (LMC).

X
Xendriks 15.02.20

Olly-alpha
In fact the whole point I do not have the laser sight only, point a in garumna the bolt is there is no sight no laser no point.

A
ALEXunder2049 15.02.20

also no sight, or rather that blue pointer the trajectory of the bolt, maybe the whole thing is in the level of complexity, like aim right?

M
Metalord 15.02.20

ALEXunder2049
No, on YouTube I watched as people played on Nightmare, but his sight is normal. There is this blue laser line.
I also have it on the harpoon does not, on electrobolt has an endpoint and all. Play the nightmare. XS what to do, so everything was OK. Has anyone solved this problem?

X
Xendriks 15.02.20

Metalord
Yes too

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 15.02.20

First, press RMB and then LMB and clamping will be carried out aiming!

S
Silverite 15.02.20

Hold it not just press it.

M
Metalord 15.02.20

Yes, I understand. Clamp though though not. There is absolutely nothing!!! The laser is not. Press the right, he lifts the crossbow - pinch the left he pulls up and everything, even minute wait with pressed left key - nothing. From harpoon's nothing there at all, and from the rest of the bolts just a little point where the bolt will land is shown. and that's all. A screenshot of how it looks below.

X
Xendriks 15.02.20

Metalord
I do so as

h
higer39 15.02.20

Xendriks
Personally, I have the whole thing turned out to be the video card. Is Radeon HD 6770 is not able to display the graphics of the game complete. I tried to change the driver to dig into the settings - to no avail. But when I put the seemingly more primitive GeForce N430GT, despite the low resolution, the blue ray of the trajectory of the arrows started to appear!