3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeverSmlLe 15.02.20 10:38 pm

explain console newpage

in General, bought 4K TV 55 inch with hdr, and I think there is much point in taking ps4 pro? or just take regular slimko. Which is cheaper, plus it comes with three good games and one controller. Concerned with the question whether soap on a 4K TV, as slimka just supports 1080. But how would pro and ps4 in 4k does not work, but at least it stretches the image to fit the 4k. And Yes, there is at least some difference in the chart between slim and pro? (going to play only exclusives from Sony)
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kryogen 15.02.20

Grab pro, a miser pays twice

R
Rolemanser 15.02.20

NeverSmlLe
There is a slight difference especially for 4K, soap, even if you take normal - almost not visible.

S
SS44 15.02.20

In most games only the fps higher and more stable. In some games, but the difference in graphics is because those games are developed deigned to patch. If online is not particularly interested in it is possible to crack the console and play the exclusives. And not to spend money on wheels at all)))
I'd still take Proshka and mainly because of piracy...

R
Rolemanser 15.02.20

NeverSmlLe
Yes, 10-15% is, + it is possible in some games to choose or grafone or fps.

S
SS44 15.02.20

In different games in different ways))) IMHO , the picture is in 4K, just clearer))) watch the video comparisons on utibe. There is of course quite difficult to understand , but still...

R
Rolemanser 15.02.20

NeverSmlLe
Would you have a normal TV set and you're not going to take 4K, BU you normal advised to take, and so... the choice is yours.

S
SS44 15.02.20

Rolemanser Here. How many LCD TVs monitors always looks better in native resolution. And if the TV is 4K , it is better to take Proshka , IMHO...

n
nicholas.sire 15.02.20

The TV will stretch 1080p to 4K: it just will run at 1080p. But if you have 4K TV, you take a Pro console, the difference will be noticeable. In Pro there is no sense if the 1080p display.
PS I took at the start of the regular PS4 and I use a 1080p monitor with 27 inches. I have connected all consoles and PC, switch by one button. I was just so convenient when everything is at hand and everything is close and the vision is not drawn to sit two feet away from the picture, so switched to half a meter)

S
SS44 15.02.20

nicholas.sire Almost all like me!))) Only the 4K monitor and the picture of Sonya with the usual in most games looks better on a 1080p TV... And with p. C games all the way around - the picture on Monica 4K just a head taller than the 1080p TV))) Well this is all clear , for honest 4K unlike sonkovskim not to 4K...

n
nicholas.sire 15.02.20

SS44
And I'm on 4K probably will on the next generation go, now I will live as anything at 1080p))