3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OniOdd 15.02.20 10:38 pm

Not the working side quest in Velenje (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

One day, when I opened the map, saw a yellow exclamation mark (additional quest). Went to see him, but there's nothing. Now I think whether this is a bug? Someone already encountered this?

12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fierce_55R 15.02.20

This is not a bug! You were already close to this place and just hadn't noticed the sign on the map, otherwise he would not have activated! Take a look at the place with the instinct of Geralt. Some of such signs disappear after a while, others disappear entirely (until you fulfill associated with this sign quest), these tasks generally are performed immediately in hot pursuit as they are unique and do not require much time to complete.

B
Bupycop 15.02.20

OniOdd
Fierce_55R
Specifically, this places the icon with the ! sign is a bug.

O
OniOdd 15.02.20

Fierce_55R
I know that there are extra quests and always perform them immediately. But this quest was not, and once only, somehow he appeared. Just checked everything, but found nothing.
Have noticed that if I am on another location, for example, the Islands of Skellige, if you look at the map - this quest does not appear.
Here for example:
Spoiler

O
OniOdd 15.02.20

Bupycop
Is it just me or is this a bug POPs up often at all?

B
Bupycop 15.02.20

OniOdd
Not only you, 've seen earlier 2-3 threads here, but the bug is not frequent and certainly not at all. Maybe it is connected somehow with quest items NPC, was in this place or somewhere under the ground, for example when Keir cave climb.
But for my 8 playthroughs and thorough study of all random assignments, not one of them in this place was not observed, although I always can make a mistake and alert the forum PG poke me with a finger))

O
OniOdd 15.02.20

Bupycop
Powerful! Beat the game already the 8th times!)
Well, okay, so the bug bug, the main game is not ruined.
Thanks for the help)

D
Devilgroup87 15.02.20

OniOdd
Bug this and I have met. Took the game too many times and some of the passing, I spent a lot of time that would just score on this badge quest.
For further passage, he simply disappears.

F
Fierce_55R 15.02.20

OniOdd
What game version do you use? You can throw the save game, to wonder what's in there!

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.02.20

OniOdd
I have a sign appeared on the bandits some at the bottom of Velen and the approach was gone, and they Agilis, although the Reds were not

B
Blaster Dark 15.02.20

Also saw the icon of the task... And in the instinct showed that the job is somewhere under the ground - how much hanging around, never found the entrance... Spat, and went on...

T
TallPillow9158 15.02.20

I also have the same exclamation marks are on the map.

O
OniOdd 15.02.20

Fierce_55R
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition v1.31
Спойлерhttps://fex.net/455675689136