3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 15.02.20 10:40 pm

What are the ways to raise the morale of the crew? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

The people , explain pls.:
1. What are the ways to raise the morale of the crew in addition to feeding them very expensive , compared to default , products?
2. Can we sailors do to score? I.e. is there a tie and even one thread in the minimum just in order to go from points a to points b to swim. Or the plot of obligatory sea battles and the game does not pass?
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 15.02.20

1. To win battles, sometimes out of all sorts of events plus the map has points of interest where a disposable can raise, in fact if you constantly sink ships it will be all the rules.
2. Well if so, then the plot will definitely be 1-2 Board, I do not remember about the side effects, in the sea of text to fight shooting each other is not required, you can immediately grapple with. Makes sense to pump and put satellites which don't carry, they will be sickly to help.

a
artenoz 15.02.20

SS44
1. The fastest way to share money with the crew after a successful sea battle/boarding
2. In General, but gemorno

S
SS44 15.02.20

artenoz and Sanya Zarenkov Thank you! But the story abasalom I'm upset((( With pumping of the Persians wisely to understand , and here with the ship\crew\provisions of fuss Nemer hate RPGs do hodgepodge. Would make these optional naval battles or something...

A
Andrei YP 15.02.20

SS44
It's not a problem. Enough to buy food and drinks that bring a +1 to morale, and they are quite a bit more expensive than the cheapest products. I'm always on-Board inventory of just such a food, so there's no problems with morale. To avoid fighting in most cases you can, especially if he did not want to engage in piracy. This is enough for the ship to improve the parts that rapidity increases. This can be done gradually. But to get rich in the game even without piracy not very difficult. Most importantly patience, to be attentive, to learn, to carry interest (or everything) quests, perform text mini-quests, get rewards, make the crowd of villains and sell them (often not cheap) stuff.

A
Angelo4ekT 15.02.20

Engage in battles, as already mentioned. Better on Board the ship - fewer losses due to damage to the ship. Attack anyone you can, to relations with factions not affected.
And money it is possible not sickly to raise - if all the trophies to sell only on Islands in the villages and in the rice farms with 50% discount (not this huckster in the cities) - you will not know it, will equip the ship on the highest level. It is better to save up for a Galleon, he sides with the strong and pumped party will make any vehicle. But for a quick treat you need at least a couple of good surgeons, to buy or to pump yourself for a wounded surgeon does not cure, and the supply of drugs in the hold.Still download call and search for figures call - 5 fighters + 5-10 designed to draw easily any team to endure.
And quests batter just not necessarily better first climb to the Islands and hunt for his sickly little things fall, and for some money - stupid pirates ;)

F
Fester 15.02.20

The game does not like when the climb Islands BEFORE these Islands will be given a quest and will give you a whole hotbed zabagovannyh scripts.

r
raspisnoy1 15.02.20

the easiest way...and forget about this virtual farm forever! I simulator feeding?

S
SS44 15.02.20

raspisnoy1 Artmann?

r
raspisnoy1 15.02.20

SS44
and cheat think it's not-I'm not in the farm contracted to play-and RPG - feed cows, it's not me))
to top it cons-not mom's money on Tamagotchi not given)))

N
N1ceL1fe 15.02.20

raspisnoy1
it's part RPG (read it), many do not mind that in an RPG , in which given a ship and a crew to control the ship, buy in any port ( or well crafted ) normal food, for + morale and barrels of booze. Money is not a problem ( to buy at 1000/1000 food/booze necessary to 40-50.000) to LVL 10 it for 2-3 skirmishes with the ships shall be made, or denuded island. So to hack this game for money/food/drink and throw screens skipa part of the simplest mechanics. Well, sort of.

r
raspisnoy1 15.02.20

N1ceL1fe
I don't care...I was not rushing to feed the team(which is generally the game is not played up-a bunch of NPCs)-what for me is the headache from the management of this Horde? I have enough worries for 5 persons(what to wear and how to correct them rubbing)....
(maybe the developer then staple them to put on concerts led-)).At the end of game 6-ro sit on the shelf and twenty in the inventory on antresole(you can even throw overboard))))...part of the RPG, well, well...but I didn't ask and decided to cut it out of the game stealing your time ...what's wrong? I play for fun.and not to pay tribute to RPGs and to indulge wishlist developers-screw ship-hood-tightened the management team-not the hood. it would be better to reduce load time hut 2/2 meter, and so the entire game is stupid somewhere 2 hours staring at the loading screen

S
SS44 15.02.20

N1ceL1fe money and the problem. I have 5-6 thousand more and not typed. Stripping each island brings money , but also carries dozens of cans of health for no apparent reason. And all because of the limited ability of the Persians on the count of applications in battle and the result cans not enough((( And would have been better cooldowns of abilities...
PS Tried sea battles and anything is difficult , but the sailors dead and their whole team after boarding does not get out of the infirmary.

N
N1ceL1fe 15.02.20

SS44
so maybe the problem is in the part of the party?
Spoiler third time pass on path of the damned with increased LVL mobs, banks did not use. in battle there is always a tank , healer and 3 DD, but of course on halts normal food fed. collect everything, sell, or dealers with a good reputation (after the first passage, without a lot of coins set dealer, there is generally +50%) so expensive or in the villages. I am glad that the traders there is no limit on gold. Bounty hunting ( only boarding) and when you start to fall things of good quality ( after about LVL 7) gold ceases to be a problem. To LVL 10 already has all the best for vehicle, food/drink, and more than 140,000 gold. PS if you collect all in a row ( to deliver a constant illumination of the entire interactive) many useful things you can craft