3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phil991 15.02.20 10:40 pm

Impassable Test... (Prototype 2)

4 set test is a test where you have 30 seconds to kill 35 goals in the management of air transport with missiles. Got on the chopper and flew to destroy the usual weak infected. You see, lying against missiles DOZENS of corpses, and the test not passed. I went to see what my record stands this test to see what my record is - 8 killed!!! This is ridiculous!!! He saw that killed a lot more, and record 8. The delusion of some kind. MB translated messed.Who passed the test or who knows how to pass it, help plizz!!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy2012 15.02.20

Fly in the yellow zone and shoot at a crowd of civilians)))

R
Rishard 15.02.20

Дмитрий2012

Better in red, there are these zombies the roof. And turntable there.

P
Phil991 15.02.20

All that has passed. I had to switch to another helicopter. O_0

S
Silent443 15.02.20

I do these tests no(

A
Assassin_Vlad 15.02.20

Phil991
I mean to transfer to another?

E
Ezio Auditore 15.02.20

Tell me, please, since the topic of testing, how to do the job with a grenade launcher (30 people-30sec)? On what base to go, or could it be infected?

p
peopletrash 15.02.20

Assassin_Vlad
I mean, just to shoot missiles from one helicopter, then as fast as possible to steal second and it has to finish the job. then the test is passed. nonsense, wildest, but it works.

w
warp 37 15.02.20

Ezio Auditore
Take the soldier a grenade launcher, in the red zone. And impurity infected. It's simple.

E
Ezio Auditore 15.02.20

warp 37
Thank you

P
Phil991 15.02.20

Assassin_Vlad
Yes, I kromasil with one fan - nothing happened, moved to another exactly the same - the first time it happened. Nonsense really.
Silent443
This is a test of the radnet dlc.

p
prototype12345 15.02.20

I can't go in the prototype 2 mission biobest tell me

S
Sumin Maksim Andreevich 15.02.20

how to just do these tests

V
Vanek Zheltikov 15.02.20

what Cho? I passed all the tests and can't access radnet dlc.

V
Vadim Hodaev 15.02.20

help pliz have an hour to agonize pass the test rather one test
biobest called - kill 20 enemies with riobambae 30 seconds.
I do not understand I mean to kill 20 targets to infect or kill I mean these tentacles that fly out of infected bibaby
help pliiiiz

T
Timur0607 15.02.20

Found on one site:
The game has two types of helicopter. They look similar, but differences do exist. For example, one acute cabin and the other stupid. Also, these helicopters are different and the type of armament. And the fact that for some reason, the developers made it so that the test Missile sniper is only accessible with a helicopter, which has a blunt the appearance of the cockpit.
Now I will explain in detail how to perform this test. First, go into the red zone and then comes the difficult moment - it is necessary to find the right helicopter. Here I will try to help. We need air transport is usually either some sort of military base or in the red zone patrol the streets (there are many). The chopper, which flies Percussion group - not good for us. Take away (steal, but it's the little things) the helicopter and fly, preferably to some sort of long road, which will be a lot of meat and lots of mutants. I suggest a stretch of road that is next to the Gentek building in the red zone, closer to the coast. Now the fun part - hold the W and click on the right mouse button to launch missiles.
The very test of a Missile sniper is very simple and runs quite fast. All the complexity is not sophistication.
Stavte likes this comment! Good luck!

P
Prince_Clark 15.02.20

Timur0607
With a sharp cockpit - Ka-52 alligator and KA-50 Black shark.
With a blunt cabin of the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk.
In fact, they are similar with game prototypes!

t
telestezis 15.02.20

can't test biobest chopped riobambae a bunch of people and one hell nothing to give