3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Zemlyanin_ 15.02.20 10:40 pm

Shooter vs. Scar vs. Degtyarev (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

ROUND... FIGHT!
119 Comments
Sort by:
...Nikel... 15.02.20

If you want to argue who is better,then you have something will not work.Because the nature of the HS is determined by the player.Here the player wants to be a gangster-he is a bandit.This is an example.And of all the characters like Arrows.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 15.02.20

Most like the Shooter.As they say,first impressions are unforgettable...

G
GeoViking 15.02.20

Actually, according to the versions considered in the game, more likely the shooter, not stupid mochilovo, and all in the area.

_
__hv__ 15.02.20

The shooter is the most open character, showing excerpts of his proshlogo. There is the drama of his personality. You should also consider the fact of his presence in all of the games in the series.

I
Il Hartmann 15.02.20

I also prefer the Arrows. Although Degtyarev I also left a good impression.

x
xHEKPOMAHTx 15.02.20

Hmm.....but I liked the Degtyarev.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 15.02.20

Shooter

V
VirQ 15.02.20

From Degtyarev looks normal

J
John Lokk 15.02.20

Of course the Shooter, he is the most memorable character.

c
ctoronnik 15.02.20

Bayan was already such a topic) Arrows

M
Melanholiy 15.02.20

Shooter

J
Jinark 15.02.20

1. from Degtyarev I also left a good impression
2.From Degtyarev looks normal

Divorced here

I
Il Hartmann 15.02.20

What kind of people? Just about*men someone. Don't like the topic? So do not read and not write anything.

z
zuefftroy 15.02.20

Il Hartmann
Well, if she's really stool ,compare the two main GG which is not even the characters , and there are only legends in script !
And about the don't like don't read" , so I you forgot to ask me what to read and what not to read , and which to leave comments ! Each of us has the right to Express their opinion , in order for the forums exist , not all and all like , something you're not happy with , so for example my post !
Don't worry uncle !

I
Il Hartmann 15.02.20

Yeah, I'm not worried. In principle I agree with you, on account of the statements of his opinions. But even I, almost irrelevant to this topic, was not a pleasure to read your previous post. I may be a little too sharply expressed. Just want more kindness and attention to people, put on the softer...

I
IzitStar 15.02.20

I am for Arrow. Its like a very dramatic story. Second place is occupied by me and Degtyarev, and Scar. Guys specific. The first cooperating very well with stalkers (for the storyline), and for that I respect him. The second is fighting for the lives of the stalkers.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R 66 15.02.20

Degtyarev,Strelok and then at the end of the Scar))
Degtyarev I liked !

_
_Zemlyanin_ 15.02.20

The scar is the least liked. About him in no PM, no nothing in the RFP. Probably became a pawn Of-consciousness. And the Shooter got rid of their influence. In the end, we have a chance again to play for the Arrow as a scientist(he is the main consultant in NIECES), and Degtyarev, who became a permanent observer of the SBU in the Area. And the Scar... Well, maybe, but that thread will come up!

i
iluIIIa 15.02.20

this is my opinion! resorts Degtyarev kills Scar and the Shooter runs over and wets his hatsukoi!

L
Loki D.S. 15.02.20

And the Scar... Well, maybe, but that thread will come up!

On the contrary! The scar will be more interesting to play, it that O-sosnovec. And those Arrows (aka Tagged) and Tar some are not the same...

Subject:

Strelok & Scar!