3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fester 16.02.20 03:56 pm

How to get to eat poisoned koiki main warrior tribe? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

island Okira-Koiki. How to get to eat poisoned Koike chief warrior of the tribe, to talk to her soul to continue the quest?
option to kill all worn out and uninteresting.
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volk_Gad 16.02.20

Try to leave the location and come back.

E
Exeline 16.02.20

Fester
It seems that for sq, it is sufficient to steal a letter from the leader of the tribe, isn't it?

s
serg5555 16.02.20

You do not need to eat any poisoned koiki. Just during a conversation, read her soul and all

Do a quest for 2 minutes. You come to the island, find a few marks lead key alot says a couple of sentences - then go speak with the leader of the tribe and all. KVEST done.

F
Fester 16.02.20

That's something I didn't have the option to read her soul (only after her murder there is such a possibility).
To steal a letter, I even do not even guessed.
And the exit location (sales in the week tried) did not help.

In General, spat and killed all the poor fellows.

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

Fester
night she goes in her room and eats Koike a bowl) and in General, to read her soul peacefully after parsing with the slavers

A
Angelo4ekT 16.02.20

I have had other neponyatka: I decided to help the slave traders =) On the task, to kill the leader, caster and Summoner, or something. The leader enclose poisonous koiki, one priest - a bomb in the sacrificial altar, but how petty to remove the second priest didn't get it. He stole the letter: the type a construct , Tusya with him at night on patrol, right, but how to get the construct to attack it, did not drive - or is there another way.. in short, too had to kill all insolently, not to bother. A pity that did not come out of stealth, nice..)

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

Angelo4ekT
the construct of erasing memory then it will be an option in the conversation is to give the order to kill...

A
Angelo4ekT 16.02.20

raspisnoy1
how to erase the memory ?..

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

Angelo4ekT
I approached him-like to talk to him and shake is in the dialogue line to erase previous misconfiguration teams....I'm a knight-mage(Walsh/PAL)-esterno intelligence is deposited on the entire, it may be only me not exactly say.

A
Angelo4ekT 16.02.20

raspisnoy1
well, I came to the construct only in stealth.. =) if I replay the game, try pasibki)

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

raspisnoy1
not only is there metaphysics is needed it will be given immediately to erase or to go through the Keeper and validated by a site try it, and then erase

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

makc11021992
all can be meta...maybe the whole squad has launched a trigger-I have it in the limit of 2 on meta...sharpened fish

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

raspisnoy1
not talking well, and so there can be no metaphysics through, you supposedly read the part of the soul enclosed in the armor and you will understand what to do... Although there may be from the Persian magician depends) but I rebooted just for fun and both lead to one, just one, you immediately erase all, etc. and the second option first studying it, and the current then erase, just steps...more