3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dhoven 16.02.20 03:57 pm

The answers to the questions (The Age of Decadence)

Experts be so kind as to help a person in search of answers.
1. Why you need a hand? I have it loaded where to apply don't know.
2. What to do with the Arch? Esben paid for the inspection, inspected the arch, the character said that it can not do anything, although the knowledge has circulated enough. The only option is Away.
3. Why you need divine spear, but to give pundit in the Gate? Is it worth it to keep?
4. Where to find medical instruments to become a God? Meh. eyes?
5. What do you want me to Measure?
Spoilerphobic have him on the wings of love and understanding, the pax Imperium. Received thanks (To this he did not go even once). Went to the Lord Gargano, on a tip rescued me homeless. Killed a woman from a poor, post - Hector. Then finally went to Moderation. Talked to him as the chosen one with the chosen one (I had a need for this trait), more than anything useful received. Again started a conversation, showed a map, got accused of blasphemy, and he sent me to seal the temple. Went to Athanasius (Pass for shopkeepers), he gave the job vteretsa the confidence Measure. Return to the Measure - is nothing new. But the task hangs - to ingratiate himself to As the Question is Not ruined if I passage? Or missed something?
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 16.02.20

Don't remember much, but everything is already there on the Internet, Google.

D
Dhoven 16.02.20

Skard
Yes, just most of it found. At least with the eyes and hands zayuzat Arch, found the demon (Bazaar, or whatever?), he said I can serve him and that anything beyond is not clear. How to release it somehow. And with the ending to be God, I think I ruined in the beginning. Had the perception to swing from below the ball to find from which it all would go. And left without tools.