3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Groch B 16.02.20 03:58 pm

Captains avoid death - can't finish (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Beat some captain, I bring it to a minimum. Appears a scene where he carries on his lap all sorts of nonsense, every time a new one, and then the icon appears action: LMB, RMB, E, or space, and regardless of whether I right click or not, there is a cut scene where the captain beats off my attack and escapes. What am I doing wrong? There is a special timing in which I do not get?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Zagniy 16.02.20

There the circle is shrinking, you have to click in that moment when he will be in the blue zone

G
Groch B 16.02.20

Andrew Zagniy
in the evening check. thank you.

c
callmegod 16.02.20

The radius of the circle should be narrowed. And press the desired button, with a last chance.

z
zuboskal68 16.02.20

The last chance just a snap, the circle narrowed - Bay. I have another problem, I can not avoid the jump karagara, when also there is a circle divided into blue and red, with the letter E on the inside. As not pressed - fuck what happens, brutal bite. But once this circle is raised, then death can be avoided. Someone tell me how to do it right?
Ps: understood.

A
Agent Nomad 16.02.20

and I have another problem already shit 3 times trying to stuck with the captain, I think Krimp Trickster or something like that, and this bitch kneels down and says that today will not die and runs away, written type escaped death, that's all it's all in the game for such garbage??? Then recruit some of the captain, and then he betrays you because you killed the other captain, who like his brother. At first it's fun, but sucks wildly

O
Olegamop 16.02.20

Bros is predictable, for the menu of strengths urca written that pisses him off and whether he has a brother, tanks always 2 times to kill in melee. But the avoidance of death is random like the ork for you, too. And sometimes you randomly humiliate newbuy, sometimes your bodyguard comes to the rescue and very rare mythical Slayer of orcs help. All these random ambushes urkov, of rising from the dead at the wrong time, betrayal, or the challenge of the enemy instead of driving the animals - that's the beauty of this system Nemesis, if it's annoying more than amusing, the game is just not for you, not why torture yourself. Well, or at least go to min difficulty there is this randomness should not be at all or at the Minimes.

A
Aulendile 16.02.20

Steve Taller
When he escapes death" and dumps, it is necessary to catch up, and finish. It's like a Retreat. Works the same way.

W
WorLing 16.02.20

I have for some time been Besmertny Orc.
I executed him 3 times,
While on 4 times by gender is not cut, kept coming back.
Oh, sorry, I'd like cecati how kochanym he'd come in 60 times, it was fun... and then, he burnt. the person Samatar, the arm Samatar,

D
Di1etant 16.02.20

WorLing
I have the first Orc who we killed early in the game, twice returned, and on the third time he had invulnerability to everything, than he can break into the scene by other orcs. Decided to take, a kind of Atom from real Steel.
Spoiler
Sorry for the quality, was taking photos for a long time, and not for PG