3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Braun Fuhrer 16.02.20 03:59 pm

Windows 10 will start only from the second time

There is one problem, or rather poser, which is reflected in the fact that Windows on the segment refuses to run the first time. Make no mistake - click comes to download the Windows and the computer turns off, press the power button all loaded. And as always, only the second time. Iron is a proven, firewood and things stood exactly, everything works fine. Looked on the forum for a similar topic not found, so create a separate can who faced.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergei100 16.02.20

Helped me, read it here http://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/со/5fa2ccf6-eabd-4b0e-847e-866f354f3c51?auth=1

L
Lu Tenant 16.02.20

Sergei100
Thanks for the help, the same garbage was. I really thought that all Bobby died.)

S
Setesh 16.02.20

I have another problem, after upgrading to win10 computer after turning off 2 of the 3 cases of itself then starts again a bit annoying, has anyone else had this happen? again, this started happening only after the latest update my sevens (license) to dozens.

D
DreamSky 16.02.20

Sergei100
Thank you))

M
Metr72 16.02.20

the same problem ( disabling fast startup doesn't help

G
Grevon 16.02.20

I also have this problem does not start first time but then (control Panel --> All controls --> power supply --> the Action of the power button--> Change settings that are not available --> the shutdown Options (here one should disable the option Enable fast startup ) no of checkboxes which should be removed, as this option to find?