3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stomper 16.02.20 03:59 pm

Need help on Andreone. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Help fulfill the mission of the city of Izis(after jungle where you get). Actually, I need to investigate a crime related to the murder of captain Sullio.I need to release the guy who will help me later. Generally at the bar I talked to a soldier and he told me that it was the work of Dragona of Ghent. Now I need to talk to someone at the bar who knows these people better to shed light on this story. I'm with everyone in the bar talked over, but nobody told me nothing. With whom I should talk????
P. S I also need to find a StarPort visa. I did find the mission, or Manado someone to win it????
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex_de_nike 16.02.20

It's a long story.
It is necessary to speak with four: Micah(people m), Keith(twilek m), Yellow bartender and the Mercenary(person m.), and many times.
Then near the entrance lies a heap of garbage and the remains of the droid, yeah. Know what it was the droid bartender.
Then you have to buy from the droid vendor on the street head off, give it to Cephas. The entry at the head of the droid - alibi of a doctor.

Y
YFYRVPAYA 16.02.20

alex_de_nike
thanks bro