3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 16.02.20 04:02 pm

Which character is the strongest? (Mortal Kombat X)

Hi all.
Decided to play 4.10 mchl, who is coaching if the preferences do not of the sympathy of a design, and strength Chara?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben121212 16.02.20

Capgun
a no, and the balance is still there, to play you should be able to say, but for me easier to learn Scorpio

t
technopank 16.02.20

The strongest Goro.

H
HitD 16.02.20

Capgun
must play for those who like to begin with, and to bend and he can be in the presence of the hands.
technopank
Goro the bottom, it is possible to be lost only if the stars have aligned.(MKX)
Ben121212
balance is not present, there is a counter rush.(MKXL)

-
-Lucky_Last- 16.02.20

Each character strong in their own way! Just need to learn to play every!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 16.02.20

ONLY GOD.
Spoiler

t
technopank 16.02.20

HitD
No, he is the strongest in MK.

E
Ex021 16.02.20

Pros often play on the Raiden, Kung Lao, kun Jin, Milin, Kitana and Herron black.

0leg15 16.02.20

Stiff Of Macivor
in mkhl he sama Islay)) Tobe at this momment stranger

F
Frayherr 16.02.20

I plan to play as a character Libertas, they can bend?

t
twinq 16.02.20

It is not the strongest. To bend you need to be able to play at least 3 spell. Each character has its own nuances, they differ: zoning - antisera, gaggle, the HitBox, panchami etc.. in Addition, you need to know the matchup, and understand framedata. And of the fighters I would advise Demolition Sonya, Ermac Mystic, Swarm Queen Dvorah, Kotal Khan War God, Erron Black Gunslinger, Acidic Alien.

j
jokermayers19 16.02.20

Triberg cool!

A
Alex2019 16.02.20

On the website about the MC, there is a description of each of the characters of his strengths and weaknesses, what it good and what is bad. Here for example http://www.mortalkombat.com.ua there's a full description of each of the characters in MK9, but about the characters IBC article is still in development, see if you can find something similar for the characters from the HIC. Read there figure out anyone to play with, but for starters try the one you like best to study him, his strengths and weaknesses. There is also a practice mode of life there is endless, choose your difficulty and practice will help to learn how to make chords from combo attacks. Prepare for humiliation online, to spam a single reception, and clips in the corner. And read on this site about the terms MK, is also interesting.

P
ProstoqYParen 16.02.20

Barack and rein

O
Owadorgan 16.02.20

Erron black is like!

F
Frayherr 16.02.20

Aut Temko.
It's not about who you like and who is the strongest. Should be called one.
My opinion: tribal