3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ErrorGem 16.02.20 04:03 pm

Come up with a plot for plants vs zombies (Plants vs. Zombies)

Not always like that good side always wins, maybe I want to keep the zombies ruled this house who knows? Therefore, I suggest you come up with your story.
Here is my example. After much effort Dave, the zombies began to break into the house and thank posutochnoy the gun that Dave had a hammer that could kill each zombie. Here begins the Bay level zombies 2! Then Deep hiding in a bunker... etc.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

ErrorGemу longer pour...

E
ErrorGem 16.02.20

Rolemanser
Funny joke though you probably can't do any of the plot come up? Participate!

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

ErrorGem
Alas, I don't have as much alcohol to reach your condition, or we each other do not understand, right?

E
ErrorGem 16.02.20

Rolemanser
Uh. Maybe you just have an idea? I somehow hate him what about the zombies who fly on the wings it's okay, but the plot is so funny all at once. You try it!

z
zwweerr 16.02.20

I in the sequel (or was it a simple addition...Hz) did not play and what the plot was (if applicable) don't know.......
....... but just to guess, it would be possible to change the location and move on the training ground of Dr. Zombos, where he fled after its failure. and there's Dave, who went on the offensive trying to get him to the final victory over the zombies......

E
ErrorGem 16.02.20

Cool!