3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks_Grain4 16.02.20 04:03 pm

Removed from the Steam version of GTA: VC? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

there was some sort of conflict prophets, first off, and then reappeared on steam. saying something was removed, but what? just like in GTA SA removed the music and other buns? or anything? who knows please answer, very important
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
daniel 360 16.02.20

Music

M
Maks_Grain4 16.02.20

daniel 360
and all? I mean maybe there are some differences from the normal version? maybe somewhere missing textures or objects? for example files or some deleted? and this time,who have a steam version, check please - when starting a new game during the cutscene when the plane lands where he meets Ken Rosenberg on the runway should otsutstvuet the plane, but it seems the steam version of strange circumstances there will be a plane, thereby getting the plane stupidly sits on the object. on

V
Victor Dukoff 16.02.20

Do not worry, there is a whole bunch of guides to return to the default ratulowski version with all the music, etc.

M
Maks_Grain4 16.02.20

Victor Dukoff
Yes I need exactly to know if this bug is on the screen in the steam version or not. if you have steam version, you can check it out?

V
Victor Dukoff 16.02.20

Maks_Grain4
Steam version, but there is a collection of fixes Vice City Reborn - widescreen fix (on the Troika and the Weiss without him straying sight), effects of version for the second, Curling irons, etc. this particular plane from the prologue was landing.

G
GTAman 16.02.20

Soul.

S
SkyGame 16.02.20

Maks_Grain4
This bug is in all versions of the game, at least take the game disc 2004. Just such a school came out with cutscenes developers on the PC.

-
-SlashuuR- 16.02.20

If you cheat and in a folder with Steam version of the game to replace some files with the disk version, it is possible thus to return to cut tracks etc. content? I heard that version of the game strife and the saves from the disc version don't work for You whether to run the game itself? Like, if I set the Weiss to the Incentive and replace files (except ekzeshnika, etc.) files from another PC, which is a disk version 1.0 with the patches on widescreen, 60 FPS, shop the Cubans, the crack and the original soundtrack, you get to play the full version with the Stim, but not in the neuter, which offers us a developer. The same question applies to GTA 3 with there disgusting bug - and-black machines. Or to hammer on all these distortions and to play on the good old pirates.

Soul.
+

N
Nikined 16.02.20

-SlashuuR-
Or to hammer on all these distortions and to play on the good old pirates
Or litsuhe 1s)

g
gabataka091 12.11.21

Olamawai
dismembered not in steam version