3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 16.02.20 04:03 pm

Weird moment in the prologue (Far Cry 5)

the screen response Manager the main villain. wtf? they at the same time? or I neponyal

13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 16.02.20

SkyraX
Manager in the sect.

N
Nikola1957 16.02.20

At the beginning of the resistance heroes say that the Seeds got their hands on the ground, and the police selectively... somehow listening.

s
sKard 16.02.20

82 Sergey wrote:
Manager in the sect
there is proof from the game?
Nikola1957 wrote:
what Seeds got their hands on the ground, and the police selectively... somehow listening.
that 100% of employees? Selectively you make conclusions.
Personally, I tend to think that the heads of the bastard zazombirovali dispatcher while talking on the radio.

S
Sergey 82 16.02.20

Skard wrote:
A comprehensive proof from the game in the first post of this topic. The zombies in the game occurs by the action of potent psychotropic substances - Whim (extracted from hallucinogenic plants). Had Led such a supernatural gift of persuasion, a whim would not be needed. The game is still leaning towards realism.

s
sKard 16.02.20

82 Sergey wrote:
Had Led such a supernatural gift of persuasion, a whim would not be needed
to subdue one person and the whole district - a big difference. For mass effect folly uses the whole family, for a point of important cases - a suggestion Sid.
And in a strange way to explain to the adherent of his sect: one cause is not necessary because the hypnotist: you are calm, you feel the warmth... And the dispatcher responds with a zombie voice, though the sect all but lobotomirovanny, talking normally.

s
sKard 16.02.20

Hanzo666
Yes, when the argument is lacking in the course are insults. Leave your didactic tone, and never try to be clever, it's not yours! If the game does not provide that the Manager of the sect, what are you thinking, that's your opinion, the fruit. Afraid, understood that they can not continue, put back, but cheap detectivity can try to poropat.

S
Sergey 82 16.02.20

Skard
Your theory is interesting and may be the subject of discussion. That's just hypnosis is a temporary state of consciousness, which in this case, prevented the Manager to do my duty later? The answer is simple - good will. In the final bout clearly shows the effect of the whim of the GG friends, well, the complete lack of attempts to hypnotize the GG.

H
Hanzo666 16.02.20

Skard
Solaralchemy person without problems in razvitii you'll know who to blame for the fact that you are not of this number? What arguments do you need, I'm your hospital card is not seen, just guessing.And about that, what I wrote is not a joke, replay, reconsider, listen to the voice and tone frightened man on the radio as she tries to dissuade the Marshal, asking about how change my mind if they knew what awaits them, as the Sheriff, the Marshal asked directly during the flight: are you afraid of, Sheriff?. Upon landing, it says: last chance and the pilot has to repeatedly give the order on the helicopter landing. People are intimidated and afraid to do something.
Who is to blame that you don't understand the obvious?
Or are you of comments in the topic I want to cut down, pretending to be stupid?
This review can also complain to have it removed, but only after read.

s
sKard 16.02.20

Hanzo666 wrote:
Adequate person without problems in razvitii at once all becomes clear
adequate person, if no concrete evidence is still being questioned, only the individual with the straightness of the bricks everything is always clear, and the whole world is divided into black and white.
Hanzo666 wrote:
People are intimidated
to be frightened, and
82 Sergey wrote:
Manager in the sect.
- a little bit not the same thing.
And when someone in the helicopter says: it was necessary to take instead of the beginner- (name of Manager), it would all sects scared! There is no contradiction do not see its assessment as Manager of the intimidated victim?
Hanzo666 wrote:
This review can also complain to have it removed
another symptom of adequate people - their troubles to blame others.
82 Sergey wrote:
prevented the Manager to do my duty later?
and all the rest, including the Sheriff and those who sent a helicopter with a Federal Marshal? What is this black hole was formed, that everyone forgot about the district of Montana?
82 Sergey wrote:
In the final battle
I to the final has not yet reached, perhaps after finals I will agree with you. But in General, I wrote:
Skard wrote:
I tend to think
now your arguments are partially worked, and for me, these two versions of fifty - fifty. Thanks for the discussion.

S
Sergey 82 16.02.20

Skard
Skard wrote:
What is this black hole was formed, that everyone forgot about the district of Montana?
Good question. Sheriff we're going to encounter, but what about the rest... Next on the PG is the theme: Joseph As sid managed to create such an Empire?. There are 30 responses and opinions differ. The game has some uncertainty and scope for imagination, as there are gaming conventions. The ending, in my opinion, raises more questions than answers them. Without spoilers, it will be interesting opinion on the ending.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 16.02.20

Skard wrote:
So sort of dialogue is nowhere clearer...

S
Slipnot6 16.02.20

Each adequate and well everything becomes clear with the dialogues in the Intro and Skard just a fat Troll with a divorce on the flood, the people, do not get fooled.

a
aist16 16.02.20

Resist the influence of the whim, press Esc, skip their videos. :-)