3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dumatel 16.02.20 04:04 pm

FPS. (The Witcher)

Hello, problems again, only this time with a FPS. This is the case, sometimes procede to 20 FPS, 50 FPS in General, but for example, while completing a series of punches sags, or if turned in the wrong place. AMD Radeon R7 250 2GB DDR3. On an old NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB this was not observed.
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

Andrew Rusinov
forget it. on the new hardware all this shit and no way to fix it

D
Dumatel 16.02.20

If you score, probably will have the old none to get and insert into computer to normal play.

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

Andrew Rusinov
at least you have this, and I have to enjoy the 20-30-th fps

e
erkins007 16.02.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Speak for AMD. On 1060 and it all works perfectly.
At the time, switched to NVIDIA is because of curve fire wood from AMD.
They have good hardware, but the software and support no

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.02.20

Andrew Rusinov

Sometimes poorly used resources maps

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

erkins007
I have a how-to Nvidia too, and not some ancient series gt and the gtx 950, the Witcher-it should pull, but nevertheless, fps sags severely in comparison with other games. Once again, the Witcher is shitty with the new iron. And I do not need to claim the opposite, a year ago I created the same topic where everyone had problems with fps.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.02.20

I once slipped on a 4890 during the appearance of the Chimera to 21 fps in the beginning of the game

M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.20

that's how I kaizo in the processor rather
3870 at a resolution of peck-peck 1024x768 performance issues I can't remember. current artifacts of all sorts
on 4870х2 of course also the current artifacts in 2 times more
processors core 2 Duo and Quad, respectively
some locations it is necessary to note the extremely biased clamped for example the one where the lady of the lake and where the lake start there sound when recording pieces of log and crackling fart that is the engine that there not like here.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.02.20

Fierce_55
In the first Witcher, too, have Skellige?

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

Fierce_55
man, you're not on that theme has hit. what the hell skellige ? this is the forum for the first part.

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

DragonXXXV
Oh well nifiga a problem, as you have to live with them are going ? I would not stand.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.02.20

MunchkiN 616
In my conversations with Kalkshteyna was racing 120-60K/s:

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

DragonXXXV
I heard it was one way, like you want to send one of vidyuhi kid with the nickname Nathan-Explosion Explosion and all the problems will be solved.

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

[Denis]
This is most likely caused by the number of NPCs. I have a theory that the engine sucks is embedded under a large number of NPCs. Here take, for example suburbs and merchant quarter. on the outskirts - 60 fps, in kopecka quarter - almost 20 sags. or your conversation with Kalkshteyna. when the camera is on it - the fps holds around 100 key when Geralt with the crowd KMET behind - already 60.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.20

[Denis]
more than 60 tapes me a little is usually interested in the more there the numbers don't change
I would guess that at this time the game switches quail which unloads and loads the other files or do stupid remains.
peck speculate endlessly.

D
Denis Kyokushin 16.02.20

But rightly said,the Kalkshteyna the wall

MunchkiN 616
more than 60 tapes me a little is usually interested in the more there the numbers don't change
There 114 and 60.

I would guess that at this time the game switches quail which unloads and loads the other files or do stupid remains.
peck speculate endlessly.
What is there in the vicinity of Vizim the game can load?

h
heresy_myself 16.02.20

Lord, tell me, and none of the Intel HD has a chance to play normally?

R
RAHUC 16.02.20

no, forget this idea of the tests is on YouTube