3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Kuksenko 16.02.20 04:04 pm

MSI Gaming APP

Please tell me what it is. Today I bought a gtx 1060 x 6gb gaming, plugged in everything is OK, only the msi gaming app doesn't want to run the msi gaming app gives the platform doesn't support
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 16.02.20

Anton Kuksenko
Forget it this app sucks, put MSI Afterburner if you want to overclock the video card and not suffer.

A
Anton Kuksenko 16.02.20

MagicHero
want a lighting set up)

D
DozoRRR 16.02.20

Anton Kuksenko
Still working through the ass, so many have lost. As the owner of that said, on Win7 does not start when you start Windows every time to run sucks, even in conflict settings, cooler in MSI Afterburner with MSI Gaming APP. The program may be good, but when will bring to mind.

-
-SK.art- 16.02.20

Anton Kuksenko

if you put this prog from disk, try to download ofsayta. If set from the site, then put the version from the disk. They are different. And work different on different computer) someone works, someone no.

A
Anton Kuksenko 16.02.20

-SK.art-
That I would put it, but I have no floppy drive)

D
DozoRRR 16.02.20

Anton Kuksenko
Download the latest version, there are 26 ends recently released, some bugs fixed, I have at least with Windows run start.

F
FANTASTIC31 16.02.20

There is a problem with the msi gaming app in the list of supported devices is my video card msi geforce gtx 1050 ti gaming 4g x,although all other graphics card is there

M
MSI Support 16.02.20

FANTASTIC31
Good day!
Try the version 6.2.0.15
https://yadi.sk/d/Kvj9Hg0E3HagSi

D
DozoRRR 16.02.20

MSI Support
Hello. What programmers at MSI will not do a custom installation utility MSI Gaming APP? I say don't use Dragon Eye permanently after the updates I get on and remove manually added the points with the installation of what to install and the automatic option to install everything.

c
callmegod 16.02.20

Now steadily began to work, but eats resources a lot.

F
Frintezza 16.02.20

why in version 6.2.0.68 missing osd?

S
Sasha Mokrushin 09.10.20

MSI Support
Version: 4.0.0.00 Version Need You Can Help Out !