3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fester 16.02.20 04:04 pm

Floating in Ukisa (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Got the same to this Grand choice finally..

...and I realized that the campaign will float alone without support.

My reasons -
- Ouen. After kV with the dragon, which I let go, look like parasites who achieved his position by sucking force of the mighty creatures. Hide behind the words about the fate of the people, but really care only about their welfare.

- Imperials. After Maya began to pour out my soul with his stories about the hard sudbinushku an assassin, well, after a couple of conversations with the leader, it became clear that these eager power by cutting out all who can prevent.. Maya was banished into the holds of my ship, In the Brass Citadel I don't look.

- Merchants and pirates. This is generally up to the knee if only to cut the dough. no matter where and how, even with the slavers, though with the undead. The only difference is that some are disguised under the mask of civility (merchants) and the second (pirates, especially in the form of Eldis) declare it directly in the forehead - me want, to Rob, to steal, to fill the bag of gold....

What people think about You?
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 16.02.20

Well for the pirates on the side of the man - the Negro I entered the passage, it is a normal ending left.

A
Alenari 16.02.20

I'm in the first passage took place in Rarity, but... next time or for someone else, or alone. But on the other hand, the Imperials submarine give.

F
Fester 16.02.20

Alenari
Oh, those Imperials... bribery and blatant player game of greed.

s
serg5555 16.02.20

I am on nobody's side because nobody's on my side (with) the Lord of the rings
Think it's right to be on their side.

V
Vyxyxol 16.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov wrote:
Well for the pirates on the side of the man - Negro
For fun sign in and hand over his work with slavers to the Council by stealing the key from him, and having found a letter in the room, very surprised at who will become the uncle.
---
In the first passage on Ucisa swam without a choice of any faction, don't like losing companions, but if you choose either Palagina, or Maya, or Tekenu go. The only quest on Fanfarron made, but not passed, and swam to the Rebellious with improvements.

Y
Yushimitsy 16.02.20

Ouen is the best choice .The rest are just chasing power ,sweeping away everything in its path.
Fester wrote:
look like parasites who achieved his position by sucking force of the mighty creatures.
Not Ouen and the school tide Perici and there is not all the truth was known especially Queen.They are in fact the best option I just want to be left alone.The rest just need power.and ready for her to destroy at least the entire archipelago.

A
Amishor 16.02.20

First playthrough - took Ouen, but more out of pity for them the lost heritage. The bastards are still, Reparo fast (I hate the caste system), the tribes are sitting on the trees.
At the expense of other factions also agree, no desire to support them. Maya was one of my constant companions until I told her about the murdered leader.
Also want the sub purely for variety, but it's not worth it.

F
Fester 16.02.20

By the way, and how the undead GG will help in overcoming the storms on the way to Ociso?..
Polarimetry on a submarine, pirates on the flying Dutchman, merchants using animatou, the Queen of the arcane waters...

Under the spoiler current pozh-hundred.

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

in short the Imperials/Pindos Corporation/huckster,the pirates/robbers and savages/the Papuans with their caste I head you f***about
cheerful crowd gathered...I basically already at the end of the -20 level,the sea is empty without gopoty-five quests left-is there a version for himself in the Tyranny, the anarchist? and they are all I got

F
Fester 16.02.20

raspisnoy1
There kanesh. And Mona to make nice. Take Fanfarras the pirates (not to take kV), to blow up the powder magazine (also not take), to return to the Citadel and cut all to hell, then by sails and hull and to go on Okayso one face with a clear conscience (and you can not buy and poperet Fontenrose him this whole storm side finally). In this scenario, and before the storm, the fleet will not meet nobody and even the dragon help (if it was released into the wild in Rikitake) arrives :).. will quietly degrease to Uchizy there in a storm the sails are torn to 40 units in the process and body of the 30-ka will fly only, if the helmsman and deck sailors with a rank of 3 and above.

The ending of the hook is not very Gud.. you're a hero, but as the Archipelago was a mess, and bickering over power - so it stays, and chhat them. In the end, GG got here to their dirty Laundry to sort out, and to take his life at Eotas, everything else is secondary. But from a party no one will leave and hooves not toss as in the other endings.

m
makc11021992 16.02.20

Fester
also thought, given that the party Palagina and takeju to play for the WAN and the Imperials is not an option, and the rest are just greedy for money and power, so I went by myself) final quests are generally not performed, except that the traders left at the head of creep. Then me okayso Imperials met, had to kill that bit of a pity(

r
raspisnoy1 16.02.20

Fester
then, offset)) what the doctor ordered-all overboard!