3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Telyr_Derdun 16.02.20 04:04 pm

How to understand that the fur will survive in battle? (BattleTech)

If you made a head, then of course the game is dead.
And what to do to have a chance that the game will survive was higher? I for some reason the best fighters were dead, and it happened that on the contrary the weak survive ) here the fact that pure luck or what?) who knows?)
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 16.02.20

armor points armor points and structure if the embossing structure of both legs of the corpse, if it breaks right\left side of the chest pulls right\left hand and adds 1\2 wounds, knock injury , penetration of DH's corpse

T
Telyr_Derdun 16.02.20

Gvinpin.93
Yes no
BattleMech it is clear how
I mean the pilot
The pilot survived after mech killed
That is, when written pilot incapacitated

T
Telyr_Derdun 16.02.20

in short, I figured out
I understand that the only solution is to pump gatsu (guts)
with each new level, the chance that your game will be killed in action is reduced by 5% (max 50% at level 10. last)
but the fact that my favorite glitch with the 9th level of gatsov, dies..(probably just 50 to 50)

V
Vasiliy Kolotilin 16.02.20

Telyr_Derdun
Max hospital on Argo gives, like, minus 50% chance of death of the pilot.

A
A_QuartZ 16.02.20

Telyr_Derdun
Saves pilots want. Tank - tanks with bullwarks and dug for morality in the first move. Gutsy to swing, Yes. To withdraw to the rear. Well, at worst, a panel of fur on the left below, where the damaged, there are mA-and-scarlet button ejection. This last chance pilot many players just did not notice.)

T
Telyr_Derdun 16.02.20

A_QuartZ
Really this little button pushed so)) too, not just saw

D
Deimos-D 16.02.20

this is not to accidentally clicked.
There is a module in the cockpit of the mecha Cockpit Mod https://battletech.gamepedia.com/Cockpits he gives 1-3 increase borne wounds of machoine, that is, when the injury initially on their takes in the cockpit, spending the first and without causing damage to the pilot.
By the way is there a mod to change the calculations of Morality and add a parameter of the mental state of machoine: Basic System Panic https://www.nexusmods.com/battletech/mods/137
Here there is a chance that the Panic mejoin can eject...

T
Telyr_Derdun 16.02.20

Deimos-D
Here this by the way is not enough! Especially when playing with bots.
Looks quite ridiculous when the bot fur is not there weapons, and he walks back and forth or butt, instead of eject