3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 16.02.20 04:04 pm

How to burn discs for Xbox 360 ?

And whether they will go on the 360?
77 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avenging all 16.02.20

If you think about it logically, it ought to go,but in practice.The idea is because there will be all files,but rewrite it I don't know.Try it on the computer or on the recorder.Unlikely Microsoft will approve it

N
Namel3ss 16.02.20

A brief outline of finalizing prefixes and the creation of copies

p.s. If you are not confident in their abilities - don't start. Information for educational purposes. Possible further problems are yours.

Source material:
1.Xbox 360 NTSC - FEB 2006 (bought in LA, drive SAMSUNG TS-H943 ms25 firmware)
2. motherboard Intel i865PERL - 2 ports SATA + FDD 1.44
3. DVD-RW DL drive, model LG HL-DT-ST GSA-4167Bxx (the remaining letters in the name - color-wheel drive) firmware DJ13
4. wxRipper 1.2
5. XBOX360 SS Merger 1.4
6. blanks DVD+R DL printable manufacturer Ritek (price $3.5)

Revision prefix:

1. Take, quickly parse the body according to the instructions, for example http://www.nxtg.net.ru/index.php?categoryi...002_articleid=2. Or watch the video http://www.nxtg.net.ru/index.php?categoryi...5&p13_fileid=14 Get access to the DVD drive.
2. Disable SATA from the Board of Boxing and to be connected to the motherboard on SATA0 channel.
3. Downloadable PC, and Windows run create image MS-DOS floppy, not forgetting to insert a clean 1.44 in the drive. The floppy image you can take with http://1gighost.net/keywest/boot621.exe Copy to FDD files mtkflash.exe, mtkflash.typ and хtrеме.bin
4. Go into the BIOS and disable the motherboard IDE controllers. At the same time include booting from FDD.
4бис. Turning on the power of Boxing !!!
5. Boot from the floppy and run mtkflash r origbox.bin select the master device. Starts the reading process, in the end we get the file origbox.bin with the original firmware. Copy this firmware to a safe place.
6. Windows Is Running. Download and put any hex editor, for example ( http://www.hhdsoftware.com/Family/hex-editor.html ) Open in it our file origbox.bin, note and take into the buffer segment from the 4000 to 4200. Open the file хtrеме.bin and insert starting at address 4000 selected piece of code. Stored in the file mymod.bin
7. Boot from the floppy and run mtkflash w mymod.bin select the master device. Starts the recording process, in the end we get a modified drive.
8. Collect the device in the reverse sequence, do not forget to check it out - inserting any game disk.

Creating backup copy of your game:

9. Beginning the process of creating copies of the disk. Selectable dual-layer disc with the film closer to 8 gigs. I have approached the original Depeche Mode The videos 86-98. Insert the disk into the drive and allow to spin up to read TOC.
10. Run wxRipper ( http://www.clevermod.com/index.php?act=file&id=46&article=29 ). It can see the drive name and the name of your drive in it. Choose Find magic number, if the volume of the disk any get the coveted number. Next, select the command STOP drive. Ubezhdena the sound that the drive is stopped.
11. Open the TOP cover of your PC DVD drive and carefully take out the live disk (without pressing EJECT !!!)
12. Put the selected disk to copy the game, close the actuator cover and press SPIN drive. The disc will begin to rotate.
13. In the menu, click START dump, specify the name and path where to put the image. In the right column, all values must at the end be DONE. Expect about 20 min and get a dump of their favorite games.
14. Run XBOX360 SS Merger 1.3 ( http://www.clevermod.com/index.php?act=file&id=48&article=29 ), select sozdannyi game file and the SS file with code (looks for needed on the Internet, paying attention to the name on the NTSC or PAL). Click MERGE and get in the directory with the game file .DVD Congratulations, you have on the HDD have a copy of your favorite game.

Copy record with the backup disk image:

15. Run CloneCD and give it a file with the extension .DVD, select the burn speed 2.4 and drinking coffee 40 minutes. At the end you will have a working copy of a favorite toy, to play in the next room.

By Shiklgruber

K
K0N0PLYA 16.02.20

Write on any discs write better and how fast?And what better program?

A
Amixis00 16.02.20

Better Verbatim or Philips
Speed 2.5
Prog CloneCD

G
GaT [x] 16.02.20

First we need:
* burner with the ability to set booktype for blank DVD+R DL to DVD-ROM
* double layer DVD+R DL, preferably Verbatim;
* the image of the game. Usually it consists of two files .iso and .dvd. If you have an image file extension .nrg, so that the image is in any case impossible to burn using CloneCD. To record .nrg image, use Nero Burning ROM program

1) Download the latest version of CloneCD.
For example, from the developer's site:
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneCD.exe

2) installation of and run the program. Select the option Write from ImageFile (CD Recording of the available image file).

3) Click Browse (Overview).

4) Find the hard drive folder with the desired image and select a file with the extension .DVD. The name of the file can be anything, for example, IMAGE.DVD, GAME.DVD nig-r6vegas.dvd etc Click Open (Open).

5) the Image selected, click on Next (Next).

6) Select the drive for recording if you have several. Click Next (Next).

7) Now select the write speed. Recording time from 18 to 40 minutes depending on the speed. In ideal conditions, should burn disks at 2.4 x speed, because the smaller the speed, the less errors and therefore probably slightly better readability disks console.
The discs are Verbatim 2.4 x, you can safely record of the 4th speed, the error is the difference between a write speed of 2.4 x and 4x is not significant. When recording on the 6th speed drive may be a little longer to boot.

8) it Remains only to wait until the end of the record.

9) the Drive is ready.

Source: http://www.xboxland.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2706 (C)

P
Pyatkin 16.02.20

People, tell me how a pirate disk from the first box to run at 360-Ohm ?

D
Doomcreeper 16.02.20

wow spasibki for lessons, with such knowledge and to make business possible!

M
MasterJest666 16.02.20

I downloaded two games, but they are not images, and there in folders a lot of files and archives. How to be how to write?

G
Glastonbury 16.02.20

Roll up the way you write.

M
MasterJest666 16.02.20

I have downloaded the game to record! Downloaded two games, and they are not images of go, and there's just the folder the files are all. How to capture it, the game plowed?!

P
Posomaxa 16.02.20

anyways if you downloaded the game and there files and take files and unpack archives, it turns out two files, one ISO format and the second format DVD
I record games using imgburn before clone wrote but after one constipation I stopped using them.. and how to record through ImgBurn you can read everywhere a lot written..

P
Partizanix118 16.02.20

If that doesn't work or the Internet allows you to download knock me in ICQ. will help with the recording.Many wrote down all the type of top.

M
Mikhail Markov 16.02.20

I understand that nacionalnoj this method is not канает7

P
Partizanix118 16.02.20

right.

d
denis240 16.02.20

Recently purchased console. Recorded a CD of fifa 09, all done according to the instructions using Clone Cd. The game comes in, but when loading the game gives that the unit cannot correctly read the disc it may be dirty... recorded Dead Rising, the game works fine until there is a shot of a helicopter, once the helicopter gets to the supermarket, when you load a level, again, issues that cannot read the disk. Write a Nec 7170 drive, blank DVD+R DL Mirex, drive in shows Xbox360 Samsung, more I can't say.

G
Glastonbury 16.02.20

Write in Verbatim and drives are not all suitable, still depends on what you have on hboks.

v
vit820 16.02.20

How do you record on the hard disk of the game that is necessary to do more soon please

Z
Zik_FoX 16.02.20

and DVD-RW will GO UNILATERAL?????

U
Ukropchik 16.02.20

vit820
First, you have to download the update desborda.

Zik_FoX
No, dual layer DVD-R

I
IvuNat 16.02.20

Hi! I'm a beginner. And also very good. want to know how to burn games for Xbox (first) games. My kids can't wait and I know nothing. I read your previous comments and answers. It is NOT clear... I downloaded the game, there are actually several files, namely files. Unpacked, got a few files and the files with the extension iso... unfortunately, as you say, file with the DVD extension was not. much more and it is not clear to me. how can that be?! What tell me?
Thank you... =),