3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.02.20 04:05 pm

The Style Of Dishonored 2? (Atomic Heart)

One I saw looks like a really great game very similar to Borderlands 2 but with the life and culture of the Soviet Union?
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 16.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
Apparently Yes. Only you could style ACompany to see the style of steampunk, and you're the only one in boevka shooter could see the emphasis on stealth action with a melee weapon.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.02.20

gmh4589
I was referring to the design drawing and modeling 3D models the more the engine is the same, I would say that this game seemed to make the developers of Dishonored if you saw the trailer and didn't know who the developer is. And the animation style of the suit is very similar to Dishonored 2 no where I never saw such but...

c
chel s pulemetom. 16.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
Much closer to the first bioshok.

Y
Yaroslav Sterkhov 16.02.20

gmh4589
The gameplay and style is not the same thing. And Bethesda specified as partner, so that the probability of using the same family of engines, or even engine iD (iD - their unit)non-zero. The graphics the game is similar to Prey.

And what about finishing moves.. same goal in Wolfenstein. Plus judging by the trailers, element of stealth tactics in the game.

G
Gnom76 16.02.20

people with a machine gun.
Also the first thing that came to mind - bioshok)

g
gmh4589 16.02.20

Yaroslav Sterkhov
On the chart - Yes, it is likely that iDTech engine will be

A
Aktay 16.02.20

Why guess about the engine? You can just go to the official website where everything is written - UE4, no id. The implementation of finishing moves to judge extremely difficult, and, given the with them for 1.5 seconds