3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abbadon_na 16.02.20 04:05 pm

Rifts Remastered from the keyboard (Dark Souls)

Know that first the hearts of the rapids there's only 4 sides, but when playing with a gamepad roll takes place even if the stick is kept under an angle of 45 degrees. Keyboard in 4/5 cases, roll simply fails, resulting in the wildest scorching. Control clicking only one button in the heat of battle is almost impossible - due to the experience of the game in the 2, part 3, where such nonsense was not. Is there any tweak for the rapids with the keyboard?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
ayyrasmus 16.02.20

abbadon_na
get yourself under control, I XS
rapids in all directions, Locke on four only when you're in goal, have someone

a
abbadon_na 16.02.20

ayyrasmus
the point is that when you press the space bar, the roll doesn't even happen, because the game does not register it

a
abbadon_na 16.02.20

By the way, without Locke on the mobs roll on the diagonal also does not always work

S
Shadowarm 16.02.20

Play clave-mouse all the rules,the character rolls.Just the game itself is slow,after the third part, it is very noticeable,get used to it.

R
Rolemanser 16.02.20

Shadowarm
So bad or good at a third of the affected engine Bloodborne, by the way, it is even faster than DS3.

P
Portmen 16.02.20

Shadowarm
What does the slowness of the game? It's about the fact that the game does not always react on button press rolling.
abbadon_na
I have the same problem + if you open and close the steam overlay , that triggers the button of estus.

a
abbadon_na 16.02.20

Portmen wrote:
I have the same problem + if you open and close the steam overlay , that triggers the button of estus.
finally someone realized the problem. Long were the original Dark Souls, but I think the bug is fixed.

a
abbadon_na 16.02.20

On the steam forum many foreign players are faced with on the left the mechanics of the rifts on the keyboard. But apparently, the problem is not at all

F
FallenGhost 16.02.20

abbadon_na wrote:
Know that first the hearts of the rapids there's only 4 sides, but when playing with a gamepad roll takes place even if the stick is kept under an angle of 45 degrees.
With the gamepad, and there was rifts only in 4 directions when locked on target. Took place in that year on DualShock 4.

S
Shadowarm 16.02.20

Rolemanser
Born much faster than three,though I have not played,but then grandmother did not go so clear

a
abbadon_na 16.02.20

The incentive found the answer: This is a known problem that was in PTDE, it was fixed by modifying "Dark Souls Input Customizer". We are talking about the keystrokes are not recorded when they should"