3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 16.02.20 04:05 pm

The ability to \"Tenebrum\" (Divinity: Original Sin)

If you take up Tenebrionidae wrogie immediately grab dbaf, there is a PostScript that I must get the ability to treatment tenerrimum or something like this) People where to get it?) Pretty is not a bad weapon found, but to walk with him at all no reason.
And still not on this topic - how to open the big gate in the mines go where the immortal knights?
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temenqo 16.02.20

Quest - treasure trolls . Brandon in Silverglen .

J
JohnAsland 16.02.20

Temenqo
And you can write it to run, and then Brandon I would not have said.

T
Temenqo 16.02.20

JohnAsland
He gave the chest, Tenebrum need to collect a Persian whose trunk, the rot won't . Further into the cave the king of trolls, not to forget to bring a pickaxe for mining . You have to read
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/peshchera_trolya-831803/

D
Dimanchic 16.02.20

Temenqo
Tell me what to do if you abandoned the quest from Brandon? Is there another way to get the bag and the ability?

T
Temenqo 16.02.20

Dimanchic
Bag with a high theft you can probably steal . And about the ability to not know .

m
maxdima230429 16.02.20

and how can you improve the skill of wearing tenerrima and I axe from Tenebrum can't take requires level 3

J
JWT 16.02.20

maxdima230429
With new levels or items.

m
maxdima230429 16.02.20

I have 25 level and what items do you mean books

J
JWT 16.02.20

maxdima230429
Well, as normal gear(amulets,rings), it seems to me that simply increasing the skill itself, the redistribution of points again, there is a book in the immaculate village where the arms of tenebria for sale, yet have never seen something suitable

T
Temenqo 16.02.20

maxdima230429
In the chamber of secrets, the seller has two books on improving skills, to re-appear with some frequency .

J
JohnAsland 16.02.20

Temenqo
Good that you said that they appear again it will make sense to go to her.

m
maxdima230429 16.02.20

all have increased the skill teberiya go to skills and click + at the end

P
Palladim 16.02.20

The ability of the treatment tenebre can be purchased from the book, which is located in the village. The portal Forest Loculi:the Sacred stone. There is a shop of hemanta and on the very top shelf there is a book of skills. Right above the large blue crystals.

G
GGame 16.02.20

Where is Brendan?

T
Temenqo 16.02.20

GGame
Brandon in Silverglen . Or at the office, or walks between the tavern and the office.

L
Levkin 16.02.20

I do not understand, when buying this weapon, your character, it just disappears, if you buy someone else everything is fine, put dbaf and all, if you want to transmit own it disappears again, wtf?

l
lodinv 16.02.20

Levkin
Check in the bag for tenebraum. Should get into it. But for the rest need skill wearing.

L
Levkin 16.02.20

lodinv
Bags present, even weight has not increased when transferring

L
Levkin 16.02.20

Strangely, even when the selected ore Tenebrum she, too, disappears (only 2 bags and they are empty) picks up companions or 2nd gg that is all and placed dbaf and osnovnoi takes and empty =\

l
lodinv 16.02.20

Levkin
Look at the screenshots
Spoiler
Here is the bag or chest

and if you double-click it, it reveals