3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
didok 16.02.20 04:05 pm

Solution bug with the quest \"Her righteous anger\" (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

As a result of the bug quest freezes and breaks fasttravel (fast travel across the map).
Treatment of Baga, instructions from the official forum:

Her Righteous Fury PC fix
1) Download File From Link:

http://badken.com/games/koareckoning/fix_quest.7z

2)Put file in your save games location. My Location was:
C:\Users\HP\Documents\My Games
3)Run Script and Select the BROKEN TRAVEL SAVE
4) Start Amalur and then go into your quest menu. Select Her Righteous Fury and Activate it.
5) SAVE INSIDE THE TOMB RIGHT BFORE YOU GO OUTSIDE ON THE BRIDGE TO FIGHT.
6) COMPLETE THE QUEST!!!!! DO NOT GO BACK IN THE DOOR OR YOU WILL BREAK THE QUEST AND HAVE TO DO THIS TUTORIAL ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
7)GET BACK TO ENJOYING AN AMAZING GAME!

The link is valid. Personally, I helped.
12 Comments
Sort by:
j
jimm77786 16.02.20

and I helped with the quest the Amulet of bad luck....author respect...

E
Extreme91 16.02.20

and th for the quest??? where taken:?
maybe I already had it and passed ..XS

A
Atlante 16.02.20

6) COMPLETE THE QUEST!!!
HOW? I don't understand something!

j
jimm77786 16.02.20

puuuuh....well, all was...

s
serzhKrum 16.02.20

did not help((((

J
Jormungand13 16.02.20

doesn't help any effort. the link works, Yes, but quest not done =-= go to the bridge and there are three enemies, kill them and that's it, no more. what the hell? =-=

E
Edward_pk1 16.02.20

the link does not work

E
Edward_pk1 16.02.20

didok
the link does not work

P
PomLol 16.02.20

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q6nupt8vd928pk1/fix_quest.exe?dl=0
Antivirus will swear
1. The game returned to the tomb, preserved
2. Went to the title screen
3. Threw the fix in the folder saves games started and chose to fix the saves.
4. Back in the game, came back to the bridge and carefully completed the quest

V
Velimudr 16.02.20

Jormungand13
I have to turnover now constantly appearing, half of the bridge littered with bodies, 2 or 3 stops value, and all the enemies are in three pieces. And if you logout and login again, they will not appear at all, while if you re-enter-enter, will appear at the end of the bridge 3 of the enemy, after no one again, you guys rock appear again. In short the update is crap game. I have played before, can't remember where the Assembly took all the jobs, everything, was done without any bugs.

V
Velimudr 16.02.20

https://yadi.sk/d/-lg-UhAu3We37h
The link is working

V
Velimudr 16.02.20

By the way, dear people, I was determined to try to continue to beat the cultists on the bridge....previously not taken into consideration while turned it on that the body fall into the well...and then again seeing thought here have to just throw them from the bridge =))) that is poisoned arrows allies to finish off over the precipice, that they would not evolved on the bridge. And indeed, I remembered that in the first passage, this was not a problem as I have (I think...) the swords were poisonous, so they fell down and after the fifth task was completed. So if someone has any problems like mine (constantly appear, and the counter is silent) this is most likely due to not proper course.