3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 16.02.20 04:06 pm

Need Help! broke interface =/ (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day. In General I play with the mod it seems to be broken interface.
The scale of life and belongings for quick access appears and disappears. The camera now over his shoulder as something in which Evil Within 2. The objects themselves are easy to access are interchanged or even missing....
Like all back to back?
I tried to remove all mods..uninstall the game, put again. Cleaned documents folder (where saves).
All to no purpose. How to fix?

4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigN1ck 16.02.20

Direct if none of this helps then try to clean the game files in the registry.

B
Bupycop 16.02.20

macsim702
After I cleaned the folder with the game, you have to start a new game or until the point where there are these problems.

Z
ZlKrol 16.02.20

They are out of combat and should disappear,(if health is full), at least the health bar.
You when using vidmachenko flair blur is(set off)? The feeling that you have a PCM sandwiched.

m
macsim702 16.02.20

I spent the night, but the problem was solved.Anyone interested will describe the algorithm. It may be useful to:
1) cleaned all files in the PM. in my documents.
2)removed all mods
3)checked the integrity of game cache (as it was missing 6 files)
4)found a great article :
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/propal_interfejs-901267/
BUT it does not work if the system has two or more fashion have a common file. It does not include files duplicated script merger (no idea why)
5) put fashion, but only those who do not have conflicts with each other. had to weed out almost everyone, leaving the most essential.

Total: the interface does not disappear even at full health and out of combat. The camera on the ground. I certainly hope so :)
Thanks to those who responded!