3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 23.09.19 10:42 am

You will not believe (Borderlands 3)

Strange that has not created a similar topic.

The difference here is that the game comes out exclusive to epikfale,I bought all the parts,I love this series,especially the second part,but to create another dead launcher and buy this nodeservice I don't have any desire,when the game will be the incentive I must buy,and while the pirates probably will have,it is a pity that developed and publisher of spat on players.

Write as you arrive.
59 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIInckrayxxx 23.09.19

saa0891
the advantages for me of course is not put. But, literally 2 hours ago talking to a friend on the phone on this subject, the strategy is the same, too spiratic before the release of the incentive. Me personally, I don't know and hatiti not particularly want, and how to behave in such a situation, also do not know

B
Boris999 23.09.19

saa0891
I see no fundamental difference in the marketplace only if the case does not touch the price of the product.

w
warp 37 23.09.19

Buy on sale when released on Steam.

B
Boris999 23.09.19

saa0891
As an example - the Trilogy of Dead Space on Origin, the re-release of the Bioshock games in GOG, the first and second Division in Uplay, the last Resident evil on Steam, Journey in the Epic Games Store. Which offer cheaper or arrange the sale there and take.

N
NoiseDru 23.09.19

Probably not until pirates. and how will the incentive to buy the full edition and the pen will go first))

M
Maxbrass2 23.09.19

saa0891 wrote:
The difference here is that the game comes out exclusive to epikfale,I bought all the parts,I love this series,especially the second part,but to create another dead launcher and buy this nodeservice I don't have any desire,when the game will be the incentive I must buy,and while the pirates probably will have,it is a pity that developed and publisher of spat on players.
But if steam goes bankrupt-closed-will be covered with a copper basin, then you sue because you got there collection? )) It's all the same what to wait when will be delivered to the bakery bread and not to walk an extra 200 meters in the other, and that houses the bread crumbs no, it does not matter,I'll wait...))

m
meagarry 23.09.19

if I play, then take the incentive.

s
saa0891 23.09.19

Maxbrass2 wrote:
But if steam goes bankrupt-closed-will be covered with a copper basin, then you sue because you got there collection? ))
But if epic will be covered before why this nonsense (even if a little to think logically,why the incentives to close,he has a number of players and functional just don't compare with epic),I'm comfortable when my library in one place,and make for a pair of games next dead launcher I don't fucking feel anything, and so have a wagon and a small truck.

Maxbrass2 wrote:
It's all the same what to wait when will be delivered to the bakery bread and not to walk an extra 200 meters in the other, and that houses the bread crumbs no, don't trouble,I'll wait...))
What is bradata,if I compare it epikfeyl this wretched General store with 2.5 games,while still with blogskin design,the same ubludki informative and the lack of a huge number of features,and steam is a huge supermarket with a great design and very classy,clear and simple information about the product,about the amount of content I'm not even talking.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 23.09.19

Guys, I guess I do not understand, can someone without a flow of hatred and stupidity, clearly and convincingly explain why not to buy the game in Epics? So what's the fundamental difference? I myself just use the Stim, so have little idea where you can stumble upon unpleasant surprises. Obviously, the installation of another app is a huge amount of time (2 minutes) and just unreal the amount of hard disk space (350 MB), but other than that what are the cons? I just don't understand.

s
saa0891 23.09.19

Winnie-the-Pooh
If you had the desire you would have long realized this,many don't want to install a bunch of launchers and convenient when all games in one place,but there is one more not unimportant detail if the games sold here and there,but epic would have lured players in with some buns and prices which would be lower,but no they come in the most bestial way,stupidly buying the exclusivity so many people do not accept (I personally out of principle they have that does not going to buy),hence the many mud vylivaetsya on epic and publishers.

M
Mondegrin 23.09.19

Well, the license I'll buy anyway, but not in EGS
But pirates for a sample still download

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 23.09.19

saa0891
No no no, it's not the arguments, and outright nonsense. The decision about which shop to sell, the publisher takes. Once he has chosen Epic, so they suggested the publisher more favorable conditions than Steam. What exactly is wrong to you Epic? What is less greedy than Galuska? In fact, it's very simple: the world is full of stupid people. The lower a person's level of intelligence, the primitive reaction to external stimuli. And such people, if they brought some inconvenience, depending on the situation activates one of the three oldest instincts as an animal: to freeze, flee or attack. And so, as the Internet is all feel unpunished, we can be aggressive, hence there are these tons of shit, which is shed abundantly dissatisfied with fans in all directions indiscriminately. Got everyone: to the publisher, and Epic, and especially the Gearbox, although they are-then there is no blame. They honestly tried to give fans of his creations, and decisions about it were made by the publisher. And the fans repaid them? Let me remind you, just because of the 2 minutes of wasted time and 350 megabytes of disk space.

m
meagarry 23.09.19

Winnie-the-Pooh
Winnie-the-Pooh wrote:
The decision about which shop to sell, the publisher takes.
and the decision about which store to buy, the buyer receives.
but here's the problem: epic all the forces (read babkami) trying to take away a buyer's right. so go to the forest.

K
Kus-Vykus 23.09.19

As always - ONLY the PIRATES!!! It makes no sense to buy when you can download ;)

s
sKard 23.09.19

The last few years I all games before you buy downloading from torrents. Drove 10 - 20 hours if the desire to play was not lost - the incentive to buy or uple. If epic bring to mind your store, which I highly doubt, I'll buy there. But for now, even if they have the game much cheaper than in other stores will be sold (currently the prices are the same, and it's weird, because the service quality is much worse), nothing will not fly.

B
BoriskaE 23.09.19

Taskbar of the game after exclusive epic to take.The pirates would not rock. Buy only after their apology.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 23.09.19

saa0891
Well, apparently, everyone remains at the opinion. Most importantly, do not worry someday everything will happen just the way you want. =)

D
Dogmit 23.09.19

neither one nor the other. Suspicious that sucker is a lot saskura released like alien colonial Marines, Duke Nukem forever, borderlends 1 and 2, moreover, the head has been suspected of pedophilia ( not surprisingly). In the alien tried - just a terrible, terrible game, one of the worst in history. Other games do not interest.

M
Maxbrass2 23.09.19

saa0891 wrote:
What is bradata,if I compare it epikfeyl this wretched General store with 2.5 games,while still with blogskin design,the same ubludki informative and the lack of a huge number of features,and steam is a huge supermarket with a great design and very classy,clear and simple information about the product,about the amount of content I'm not even talking.
Snickering...)))

m
maxpayen 23.09.19

buy, where will start to be sold. Do not care for what and in what store ....a few knopka is that hard to click disabled........