3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RazOOr 16.02.20 04:07 pm

Come up with a zombie! (Plants vs. Zombies)

Let's make zombies! Here are mine:
Zombie - savage (club stuns the first plant)
Zombie soldiers (creeps. when POPs out to fire vulnerable)
Zombie yoga (soars as on the ball, but vulnerable only to the cherry, glebo gun and cactus but he does not throw)
Zombie bravepages (as a dancer, but 5 times stronger)
Zombie doctor (heals headless zombie. coming by car)
Gagagagagagaga (no comments)
40 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lourlit 16.02.20

Theme died.

s
supermeat 16.02.20

zombie fan: knocks on drum and damage to close plants
zombie policies: carries case, the destruction of which give two diamond

B
Blabr 16.02.20

Case or a zombie?

R
RussianQuaker 16.02.20

Zombie masturbator: waving pussy that smells sour. In the end, the nearby plants die from the smell of sour.

:)

d
dmitrii139hgh 16.02.20

zombie kettle on his head a Cup of tea and if you kill him the tea pours to the earth tea is magical and if you put a plant in the area where the tea plants will be super strong but if the zombies drink it you will become gargantuas

G
Graf Desirell 16.02.20

Fire zombies. If you kill him, he will jjigae a grass, and there for some time, it will be possible to plant plants.

G
Graf Desirell 16.02.20

Zombie Gypsy - may overlook near the plant and it will start to attack her, not a zombie.

B
Blabr 16.02.20

Graf Desirell

It was. Something else.

M
Mr.GROM 16.02.20

RussianQuaker
+1,I'm under the table!!

You can think of zombie samurai,he runs away(like a zombie with a pole) and blows the first 3 plants(then katana knife),plus a katana beats a pea(which is also katana knife),weakness:wall nuts,magnetogram.Strength:with the katana high,without average.Speed:same thing with the katana high,without average.

M
Mr.GROM 16.02.20

dmitrii139hgh
but if the zombies drink it you will become gargantuas
And if he enters Gargantua?

C
CyberCrafter 16.02.20

Zombie-cyborg - first has the usual appearance of zombies, but with each blow the skin and subsides as soon as the cyborg becomes strong! Protecting him as a zombie with the door,but invulnerable to smoke. He starts sometimes to shoot a gun that destroys any plant, even a super nut. Vulnerable to water, if you get caught in the rain or in the pool it will explode like visibaba damaging plants but not zombies. Death, too, explodes.

S
Solomon1 16.02.20

Gargantua and after you drink juice will be a mini-Dr. zomboss )))

R
Rotato 16.02.20

Zombie farmer: digs plants, leaving a crater

D
Dizelist 16.02.20

Hello.
Tell me whether in the game to expand the playing field???
Just on a monitor 1920*1080 in the edges of a trim (black screen), but the game itself doesn't occupy that area, so I thought that we can have any fashion of expanding the number of locations for installation of plants. Look - on the field there are 9 places for plants, and can be expanded up to 12-13 persons, but the files I have not found responsible for the size of the playing field.

Your opinion????

B
Boris Fedotov 16.02.20

Zombies-Matryoshka. Strength = 50-60 (a little less than a zombie with a bucket) the destruction or undermining of it popping four combat (fast, with low strength 10-12)

Zombies with a tennis racket. Repel missiles, flying from catapults (except the oil) and they hurt themselves catapult. Strength medium (30-40)

Zombie magician. Strength low (10-20) however, after the destruction does not disappear immediately, but remains on earth for another 30 seconds and all the zombies passing by it completely restores your health.

Zombie cage. Does not eat plants, and lulls them (later they can be Wake up coffee beans). Durability is above average (50-60)

Zombie green thumb. Walking across the lawn, plants red to our defense. The strength of the plants = 5, the strength of the average zombie.

Zombies on a wooden boat. The water analogue of a Zombie at the rink. Strength = 75, as in the past. Can also be hit by hot pepper.

A zombie transformer. Maybe some time will spontaneously transform into a robot (fixed, but is completely invulnerable)

Well, then Godzilla: Bigger than Gargantua, walks slowly, step makes a length of one cell occupies 3 lines (hence, you can attack with any of them) and walking, leaving craters in which some time not to plant. The last level - well, or at least before the calm. Strength - 999.

m
mrsfanat 16.02.20

Boris Fedotov wrote:
Well, then it is Godzilla
maybe better - sombilla?

E
ErrorGem 16.02.20

A zombie Kraken. This zombie appears during the battle from the water and drags the plant under water, i.e. destroys. If the plant is strong it does damage equivalent to half of the health of the plant.

E
ErrorGem 16.02.20

Zombie zerkalschik. Holding the mirror, if mirror shoot all the bullets fly off but nasit damage to the mirror. The mirror 25 health from the zombies 10. You can help the victims with catapults-plant or zucchini, etc.

E
ErrorGem 16.02.20

Zombie digger. Has 40 health and when approaching the plant throws it on the line behind. If the plant and so the last throws first forward then back. Can't throw a giant lenorah, which begins to eat it.

E
ErrorGem 16.02.20

Zombie hypnotist. Has 45 health and when approaching the plant deploys his forces to destroy his fellow. After the hypnosis goes on to the next, etc.