3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20 04:07 pm

Questions on the map (how to get) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me how to get to these places?
Spoiler
Here are asking the key to the gate (I understand to that tree on the hill here) but where can I get it?
Spoiler
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Ketik 16.02.20

Bald Mountain, the plot basic, Caer Trelde - in the story of Keris( this site) can't remember the Rest, but I think all issues remaining at the campaign mode main

N
Ninth_Satan 16.02.20

this is ridiculous

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

I'm with Missy caris and her brother scored (say themselves sorted out) so, any how? And realized I'm already asking for help for a showdown. The end of the campaign.

N
Ninth_Satan 16.02.20

valentinevalejo
well, just don't know. did not check, open the doors to the question in Caer trolde or not, if the quest party Keris not to choose.

K
Ketik 16.02.20

valentinevalejo
Yes, it's a question without a plot caris not open

K
Ketik 16.02.20

valentinevalejo
If you're on assistance in the battle for kaer Morhen it is not the end of the game

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

Ninth_Satan
I door was not found. running through the castle the guards stirred.

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

Ketik
So there's sort of three tasks left: the Isle of the Mists the Battle at kaer morhen the and Landscape after battle (the last and not the job) Well hike and everything, and that little (no matter how priskorbno) And I'd like that would not end)))

N
Ninth_Satan 16.02.20

valentinevalejo
as I recall, in the story of the cave, where the question of Geralt and caris out the door, what about swordsman and Armorsmith.

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

Ninth_Satan
Well, I mean it's about -- Okay. And a question, and you can only help one? (Caris and Brother) Or and that and that?

N
Ninth_Satan 16.02.20

valentinevalejo
one of the two or none.

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

Ninth_Satan
A shame...

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

But if her brother can help the campaign is also there not to get? Here's the delema...

K
Ketik 16.02.20

valentinevalejo
You're wrong, after these quests are not the end of the game) is still much ahead don't get upset) But more heart of Stone and a huge Toussant!

c
c1tr0n 16.02.20

Ketik
there is) at least the same gameplay with 130+ hours)

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

How about two other issues near the bridge Caer Trolde? Also in the story?

J
Jimmy.Lee 16.02.20

The questions which the right of Caer trolde traversed in the story, when his car crashed going over a sun stone(there is also a place of power and treasures like the exit of the cave after setting)

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

And who is this Philip? Have I missed something?

J
Jimmy.Lee 16.02.20

valentinevalejo
Well, you give! :)
Are you playing for the first time?

v
valentinevalejo 16.02.20

Jimmy.Lee
Yes, for the first time)