3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cuba_13 16.02.20 04:07 pm

Gluck with the job \"the family\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I somehow have climbed the mountain and all there is filled up, completed the task the Removal of the heart, and only then took a job the family, Should be the opposite. Now I can't give him up =( Talking to Baxil, if any of the answers nothing happens, the icon is not appears, and the job with the marker still hangs=(
What should I do help...
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimontok 16.02.20

Load an earlier save, no longer like)

Z
Zaychik 16.02.20

dimontok wrote:
no longer like)
and not a bunch

C
Cuba_13 16.02.20

dimontok
and if not? :(

C
Cuba_13 16.02.20

Bunny
what kind of nonsense are you writing, friend?)))

Z
Zaychik 16.02.20

Cuba_13
Sometimes it is very hard to read the text written with errors. You have to somehow point them to their author, because there is no such expression not, there is nothing, nowhere and nobody.

C
Cuba_13 16.02.20

Guys, so what to do? No saves early, there are only 2 me and constantly up and retain progress, and this task I have already completed, just not passed. Maybe via console command or something else? Just a shame I now this screen can not be able to...

C
Cuba_13 16.02.20

By the way, I have not a single such trouble...it is even without cutting out kettou the mountain.
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Meet-The-Family-Mission-Bug/td-p/5941965
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Meet-The-Family-Quest-Bugged/td-p/5955040

v
vovan200976 16.02.20

Cuba_13
And I Have this job hanging...and all the other crap She is....Bring HER the media...zero imoti...and on the RADIO all talk about something else...the planet captured 100 percent...ALL performed There..and resources are gathered....and this Task is hanging...And She does not take the Media. Game glitch or what???