3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 03.09.19 09:03 pm

High vs Ultra settings,do you feel the difference?

Actually write your opinions about the differences between high and ultra settings,who plays on what,I do not see virtually no difference,maybe it is,and you probably barely noticeable.

Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andert 03.09.19

In some games it is very noticeable (the Witcher 3), and some do not, unless you look closely (Tomb Raider, Metal Gear 5)

l
lookaway 03.09.19

from the game depends.
for example, in pagemake between high and ultra portrayal of grass makes all the difference

r
requiemmm 03.09.19

Yeah no difference at all. While the wheel is round, the sky is not in the box is the shade, no issues with graphics in the games I have.

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

Shadowarm
in General, the critical difference in the vast case no, just ultra still feel overall that the picture becomes a little richer and than just heaped on high

R
RikoChiko 03.09.19

In most games, but a huge difference in FPS, other differences do not see.

a
angryfish99 03.09.19

The difference is noticeable only if you change the settings instantly visible. If the menu overlaps the image or the more the game is restarted it is necessary, especially differences are not noticeable.

S
Shadowarm 03.09.19

Protocol10
Well, and resources guzzles the order ultra.

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

Shadowarm
this is logical. ultra for and ultra to of iron the maximum squeeze

a
aKinave 03.09.19

Between ultra and high, in most cases the difference is hard to notice, but between medium and ultra - easy

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

in cruise for example the visible peck-peck
and so I osobo did not compare
the idea is there are settings I don't notice it. for example, the resolution of the shadows above 1K in a typical game type фаллаута4. the range of drawing and effects kakienibud guess I would samotny
why not the ultra osobo and there is nothing sowetto to play games and should think about how to plug the ultra in principle. and then on the Royal platform will honor and eliteness.

u
undergroundd 03.09.19

Almost do not feel