3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devilgroup87 16.02.20 04:08 pm

Interesting color of the fog. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General I noticed a problem with the image of fog throughout the map of Velena. He contracted Pink. Had not previously noticed. Fashion set himself, scripts the rules himself. Errors should not be. Fashion stand from the very beginning of the game, and this fog I noticed only during the passage. before that it certainly was not.

Unicorns and ponies missing from the rainbow.
Spoiler
List of installed mods.
Spoiler
Which one may be guessing about this?
PS Yes, I know that the mods there is a whole bunch, but to put the game on a new, and to check while there is no desire. Old sohranki in the game show the same pink mist. Removing mods and cleaning does not help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilgroup87 16.02.20

The problem was solved independently.
For those who have faced this disease, let me explain how I got rid of it.
First: Go to the folder with the game on the way: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base\\ find the file rendering.ini and disable the fog AllowFog=false
Next, go to the \\:Documents\The Witcher 3 and delete all the settings files except the saves of course.(Configuration files appears when you first launch the game)
Starting the game, customize it for yourself, load the last save, teleported to somewhere with Velen for example, in the White Garden, are stored there, and exit.
After we go to the same folder The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base\\ and turn on the fog again in the file AllowFog=true
Go in the game, loaded, moving back to Velen, and voila! Pink mist present.

Spoiler

B
Bupycop 16.02.20

Devilgroup87
And after removal and cleaning in the new game too pink mist? Just how much I understood, all troubles because of the mods that are in the files of the save game. Put fashion on the slow mo when you crit, so a potion of Blizzard, used to accelerate everything that happens 5 times, the trees swayed like mad in the wind and stuff and run like with speed hack, also the head broke, how to fix, from the beginning tried at random to find the problem in fashion(for then pumped a wad, I thought MB conflict a) fully cleaned root folder, several reinstalls, nothing helped. Suggested to start a new clean game and all the rules became.

D
Devilgroup87 16.02.20

Bupycop
With those mods what are you writing your data to the saves do trouble always was, but then as if the fog, rain, and General weather fashion? They in fact do not climb into the scripts sopranos, and don't deal with these files. And that's how it turned out that the relationship they all the same what that I do. The is three fashion to the weather, two column, etc. Bound them to sm personally, and then checked a few hours on the post. What was not seen. And so those you. I go to the game, I have fog turned pink suddenly.
Well, the main thing that was not necessary at all to demolish and to put anew, and even to pass then. Remove the game is very much wanted, and even more so to take to start all over again. Now I will in cases of failure to try to heal.

m
macsim702 16.02.20

Devilgroup87
Can help on my problem?
The theme here http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/mods/need_help_slomalsya_interfejs-961446/
The tips did not help.

D
Devilgroup87 16.02.20

macsim702
I watched as your subject. To be honest, not seen such a fierce glitches, for all the time of violent use, which only can be mods for the poor Witch. Need to know what mods are, what scripts have been modified, removed if fashion as a whole( including themselves written scripts), how to clean sohranki that shows the Manager the scripts, were what the registry entries after uninstall, Yes, all sorts of nuances can be. I'm your found it in the merge script two graphics mods. He screwed up, not even knowing about it, and I just simply two mods that have add-in of the nebula in the game, signed up option both scripts( two different settings into one) that was apparently pink. It is not clear just how the game generally start...

K
Krrrva 16.02.20

And so anywhere where there is fog

D
Devilgroup87 16.02.20

Crra
Yeah, everywhere. Even where it on idea should not be. For example in houses.