3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TarantinoDetka 16.02.20 04:08 pm

Windows 10 \"Preparing automatic repair\"

Help, recently moved 7 through 10 and faced a problem. After every restart begins Preparing automatic repair, and then climbs a message on a blue background (photo below). Percetual for many sites and never found how to get rid of not smashing windows, I hope for your help! How to bypass this blue screen, using the advanced settings to enter the system I know (advanced search and Troubleshooting — advanced options — startup settings — restart system to turn off. compulsory testing of drivers), the computer then operates normally, but it does not fix the fact that every time after restarting it the blue message still appears.

upd. Solution:
— To start the computer with the shutdown of the mandatory digital signature verification of drivers.
— Winkey+R -> regedt32 and find the entry oem-drv64.sys - Delete it.
— Restart.

Voila and it works) thank you All, all good!
13 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 16.02.20

TarantinoKV
Have you updated or installed the system from scratch???

T
TarantinoDetka 16.02.20

bazilews
Updated.

b
bazilews 16.02.20

TarantinoKV
It is better to install the system from scratch,and so I can advise to update the drivers.Download the program Snappy Driver Installer latest version can help with your problem.

T
TarantinoDetka 16.02.20

bazilews
Thanks, will definitely try it.

T
TarantinoDetka 16.02.20

Alas, but updating drivers did not help.

b
bazilews 16.02.20

TarantinoKV
Then install the system from scratch.

E
Evgeniy Astrahancev 16.02.20

RIGHT SECTOR
Get brains or what

E

bazilews
All these obnovljeni curves to the utmost! MANUALLY fire wood it is necessary to put!!

E

TarantinoKV
Off site can download the app and create the EEC, using the way 10's! Then this way you can even Damon to mount and install directly from it! ALL data will be stored. well, maybe a couple games will fly! Did it half a year already wind plows great!

E

TarantinoKV
Referring now with a program to create an image https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows10

T
TarantinoDetka 16.02.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Thanks, but problem already solved)

r
red00518 16.02.20

Guys, same problem, but unfortunately to solve it does not work, because when you choose more options — finding and Troubleshooting — advanced options — startup settings — restart system that restarts the computer, but no boot options I do not offers! Instead, it repeats (also says preparing automatic repair, then diagnose, Troubleshooting, etc.) And, again, in the end, this inscription stating could not restore the computer

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 16.02.20

red00518
In safe mode is loaded? System restore in Wine there is 10 or the axle wrote idiots?