3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 16.02.20 04:09 pm

Technical problems:Start, image, sound (The Movies)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the subject. The topic is open, ask questions, maybe someone will help you.
148 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lazyboy 16.02.20

How to enable antialiasing?

J
Jokie 16.02.20

Guys,help!!! In the dressing room the actors a glitch with the image.Instead of the normal human type Sims some quadratic symmetric bifurcated small squares.Can't live like this.Help!!!!!!!!

A
Al Jay 16.02.20

This is a glitch pirates, duh. I'm okay.

M
MX518 16.02.20

I have also all OK!

M
MisterTrolle 16.02.20

Damn it! People help! I start the game everything is normal, part of the main menu. Then start a new game, it loads, shows the picture of the house and the game crashes to Windows. Ran many times, still the same shit. And che to do?

PS. Version pirated.

A
Al Jay 16.02.20

Try to put the last fire wood on a video card, reinstall the game. Does not help - delete localization sorts. Put the English version.

S
Serikus 16.02.20

I have to write subtitles for the film and in the film, often doodles instead of words what are. Maybe someone knows how to fix it?

A
Al Jay 16.02.20

Write translit. Russian letters are not supported.

S
Storage 16.02.20

How to fix the color from black to color???

M
MisterTrolle 16.02.20

In short I found the problem! The problem is my computer ( to throw it, fuck): Athlon 950 MHz, 128 RAM, RADEON 9200 128. Game crashes due to lack of RAM ( maybe not on XP, no crashes...) But I still play it( and at max settings :) ). Remove unnecessary processes.

S
Storage 16.02.20

Almost 100% sure that this wood vidyuhi. You have what card?

m
microviper 16.02.20

To people of good speaking:
so, is pirates, native language, like everything in it, but after the download process of Nemo flies. Athlone 1.667 GHz, none too old, Yes, but required 64 holds, 512 RAM, XP - as it should be. The involvement of the drivers is also eliminated. Nich-that I do not understand (C) Rare for me, usually break off only with shaders... Suspect this would cost the pirates, if it was not from others. And is in fact, the infection. Any thoughts?

U
Uron 16.02.20

In my opinion it requires shaders

S
Sholah_Weras 16.02.20

Or what it requires, I got a fucking giraffe on 64mb MX. It seems to work. By the WAY!!! who-thread knows as shadows orobitg?

N
NimorN 16.02.20

A question. I have the game slows down every 5 minutes and from this state comes through again. As an option use Alt-tab, but it is very unnerving. What to do?

r
red5 16.02.20

If someone Negros absolute instead of actors - change in video settings of casesto color or resolution - helped me.And who the game - cut off your sound card in device Manager.Play tycoon without sound boring but if you make a film that can and without sound.And the sound ,titles,effects to stick in the Player already turning on the soundcard.These problems fixed by the patch at the beginning of December.

V
Vivitektor 16.02.20

Good people, please look on the left.See in the third screenshot gallery Movies. So the side has some buttons, I have none :(. Why? Thanks in advance.

S
Stone Cold 16.02.20

Though the game I do not go, but I can almost certainly say that the buttons you have because on the 3rd screenshot shows an old version of the game for the time that screenshot lying around here developers can 20 times to redo these buttons and their location!

L
Leeloo03 16.02.20

And I have here some garbage in starmaker buttons not signed) That is, all empty and in General, there is no text..

R
RagDoll 16.02.20

Help reprogramed ported sounds and music, writes that such fail reprogramado system, or cheto in this way, although the resolution is the same as in the standard sounds and music, help pliz dpge when the dialogue record to insert them can't, and about the music so to speak nebudu