3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20 04:11 pm

Question to the administration (Diablo 2)

Good day to all. I would like to know from the administration server, for whatever reason, you cannot set certain limits to the duration of the seasons? Aren't You tired of reading endless threads When reset? etc.? You support the server for the game there :), so why humanly impossible once to determine the duration of the season, to write about it in the FAQ on the work server and home page configuration Diablo http://www.rubattle.net/support/2/? Here though kill, well I can't understand what's complicated? Reset is performed periodically. How often - at the discretion of the administration. It's like what the chief would tell You so, in this month's s/n will not be... next - too. When will it be? when I say so :) this is how it sounds. The spread is too large, one season may last 5 years, and the next year... Sorry for many letters:). I'd love to hear an adequate response from the administration.
56 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 16.02.20

What's the point if the seasons in the 4 years go? Ad for 2 weeks already.

R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20

The answers to the questions written the Latest reset took place on may 6, 2016 to June 5, 2015. Ie even less than a year was a season.

K
Klassewer 16.02.20

REZET_PRIBIL
It was an unplanned reset, which the admin could not know in advance.
At least so it was said.

R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20

Hmm. Well, if this season will be 4-5 years, it is a good idea. Just do not understand why we, ordinary users, have to read about it? The administration can say for sure whether it would be reset in the next year?

f
firkax 16.02.20

It's like what the chief would tell You"so, this month s/p will not
no, the s/n is a predetermined payment in a bilateral agreement
and then you one-way the consumer, and yet most do not know what you want

Just do not understand why we, ordinary users, have to read about it?
who said that we should guess? do not guess
if you are interested to play then reset this interest should not influence in any way, I think that reset all will not be

R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20

who said that we should guess? do not guess
if you are interested to play then reset this interest should not influence in any way, I think that reset all will not be

Well. Let's say that I'm such an idiot and I do not mind their own time. Even after 2 months though rezet - do not care. Just answer my main question anyway because no - for some reason, you cannot set certain limits to the duration of the seasons?. With that technical problem is there or something else? That's weird. There is clearly not all there are a lot of free time. And someone it, on the contrary, abound. So, if I were certain limits, and people do not just want to play and Zadar... a lot to play:) then it would be easier to start all this from the start of the season. And not to pour a lot of this free time to learn that soon reset...

f
firkax 16.02.20

Well. Let's say that I'm such an idiot and I do not mind their own time.
The idiot is the one who mind the time on D2, but he still continues to play it. And resets nothing to do with it.

R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20

I agree. Play something turn up, well this is all nonsense :). Anyway, that is food, on which you have not digested :). But in any game where there are seasons/ladder etc. is always interesting to start closer to the beginning, if I may say so). Don't care when to start, only to those who enters the game just after work, a beer, etc. For an hour or two :).

i
irknet 16.02.20

And why set reset schedule? Obviously, the (exaggerated) 3 months before the reset, players will fall to the desire to play, and they will actively distribute your stuff. It all boils down to the fact that the season will go a year, and say 7-9 months. The main message I think is clear.

Just do not understand why we, ordinary users, have to read about it?
No one is guessing. On the server there is some specific framework receta. Reset date is announced 1-2 weeks before it starts.

R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20

But why a year? You can make a season and 3 years, and 5 years. Just with a fixed date of the end of the season (at least +/- a month). For what? To those who want a lot of time to spend on the game could begin.

O
Obsessed 16.02.20

so why is it humanly impossible
here you have a unilateral consumer
REZET_PRIBIL, ^ therefore, humanly speaking, will not be here.

f
firkax 16.02.20

Just with a fixed date of the end of the season
This is bad for three reasons. First, the approach to this date will demoralize the players. Secondly, the admins will's hands are tied on this subject, while the reset obviously depends on the current gaming situation, which can change rapidly and quickly change your preferred date reset. Thirdly, it will be too monotonous.

R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20

1) In my opinion, will demoralize the more that you sit, tight play (not an hour or two a day), and after 3-4 months, boom-s! rezet :) On this subject it is better to create a poll on the main page in General to find out what more People need. To know the clear boundaries of the ladder or not.
2) what kind of situation? the trade mean? or the number of topics on the forum WHEN WIPE? or someone specific I should say that it's time to do a reset? It is not very clear.
3) Diablo do game about monotonous zaklikivanie the same mobs/bosses ) I Think people quickly get used to it and approve. I could be wrong, it takes any vote.

S
Smit-UT 16.02.20

I completely agree with the TC, I would like to reset a certain date. And of course the season was not a year or two, and 5 years, or at least 3-4 years.

m
minovalo 16.02.20

Blissful ignorance.

U
Uncle Fred 16.02.20

Plyusanul Firka.

R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20

Plyusanul Firka.

Very good. But, it is not a survey. The survey I proposed to do separately, and preferably with the participation of the staff. And so, thanks for the review, very informative, short and clear :D

O
Obsessed 16.02.20

uncle clearly confuses Firka with Chupa Chups. ;-)

U
Uncle Fred 16.02.20

REZET_PRIBIL
I wanted to write his vision of the issue, but Ferk it shone before...well, there's Mr Smith agrees with you, so why not. We're all waiting for a miracle-this feature servers so that if and this is its charm(otherwise people would be played at progressive alcare or somewhere else).
Obsessed
Do you have any problems?

R
REZET_PRIBIL 16.02.20

Alkar? For me it has always been the position below PG (XS even what there is now with online, and generally with a server). From pirate servers for me has always been top of PG 1 is just:). All here in some way (hard drop, a lot of adequate players (previously it was xD), etc.), except that here the question of the uncertainty of the season. Of detail is still not clear why a reset skill tree can not add, well, at things :).