3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RED_ALERT1221 16.02.20 04:11 pm

Need moddel or someone able to work in creation kit (Fallout 4)

Need help for the benefit of many enthusiasts weapon

Generally, this subject, long since out of fashion for four ,new vegas veapons, which the ladies below, where the author took the model straight from Vegas and stuck in 4uû part of the game some of which were made very dumb and clumsy like a service rifle and automatic carbine, which is why it was added to the tier lists always buttstock with korotyshkin barrel and it came across in the vaults of 2-3 pieces, or 12.7 mm PP which had the reload animation of the usual improvised carbine

The same author has made a very average model who just had or soon acquired a much better analogues such as for example m1 Garand , M3 Grease gun, LAER

But there is a third category, it is a really good gun that still no one has done, while having a cool animation

This is for example the pulse gun which had beautiful animation, special properties and characteristic beam, Gauss rifle which had the correct animations from Vegas, where the hero was reloading it and changing the cell (at the moment there is mod for this rifle, but the author screwed to it the animation of the swirl pen from laser gun) a gun with a silencer 22лр and their ammunition all rifles with clip Henry (cowboy rifle, bear rifle and all with the same animation) to which the word was also eclipsing their ammunition, also nice was the light machine gun from Vegas and most IMPORTANTLY in this fashion is precisely the anti-material RIFLE (or large caliber) Yes, it was recently released on the nexus, but a nexus in 10 times worse because it has quite a curve view, and the slide on the left side, in the same fashion the rifle had the correct animation on the right side , and ate vanilla calibre. And in fashion was a great gun 5.56 which is from blade runner, and though he is at the nexus, but he in this fashion has the correct firing animation, without animation cocking of the trigger of the pistol, in General, a good 10 mm PP with the appropriate size (on the nexus it the size of a heavy bolter from wahi)

Actually what I'm saying, the mod is Packed in БА2 archives and has a script added to the tier lists, so I ask somebody who understands this, or disassemble the mod's folders so that each gun was in its own folder with its textures and ESP and that people can put only what they like or, just delete the script added to the tier lists that would anyone who put a mod could just add an adequate weapon via console, ignoring the terrible automatic rifles and other really good models.

link to the mod on our favorite website http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_new_vegas_weapons_fallout_4_edition_oruzhie_iz_vegasa_v1_5-157031/

The author of the mod they have long been engaged, and I hope that some sort of altruist responds to my request
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 16.02.20

Take the cap of the mod, open in FO4Edit, banging the category of Leveled and.... profit! Actions for 15 min in Google + 5 min in the editor
And so, any mods on order means paying.

R
RED_ALERT1221 16.02.20

ArXangel_ann
this is a finished mod that you just have to compress it, and this offer is for people who want to do good community, I think if someone finally lay out adequate anti-material rifle we will be glad literally everyone who loved Vegas.

A
ArXangel_ann 16.02.20

RED_ALERT1221
I understand, that's just everything you listed is easier to do it himself, spending 15+5 minutes. Rather than wait for coinvolti from the community, etc. especially if you do only 1 rifle is needed - simply remove all records from the EMP that relate to the different arms, and all.

But if you rushing, I can wait. Maybe you have social.experiment some, I don't know...)))))

R
RED_ALERT1221 16.02.20

ArXangel_ann
what do you mean Bang category being leveled I installed the mod, opened it in фо4едит, opened some libraries there is a library leveled item, I understand her need to remove or what to do with it, I don't know how to kill it

A
ArXangel_ann 16.02.20

RED_ALERT1221
Yes, it is. Kill, inspect the entire cap for errors (correct them, if you can find) and save under the same name (backup is created automatically)