3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 16.02.20 04:12 pm

Advise the Assembly of the game with mods (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

robotyagi help Board. once upon a time were all part of Stalker in aktual, was wildly balovnya but was held with pleasure, here Chet looked at the channel stop game history series Stalker and want to drive in this game. now a lot of builds all 3 parts with a lot of mods and other tinsel, tell me which ones are the most usable and the top, obviously there are nerds Stalker

* preferably call of Pripyat for Chernobyl and clear sky without the blood of the eyes hard

* preferably one that just downloaded,installed and played without any dances with a tambourine

* preferably a stable working version,but not so much that drops from the game every 15 minutes

thanks in advance
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bog - Imperator 16.02.20

Well, can you recommend a Stalker Remake 2.0. Very fit build, but the requirements are of course prohibitive. In the past the 4K textures of the leaves on the ground added carved monsters, the added variation visuals, zombies, and different small features. That's all I managed to find 1 review and 30 minutes of the game at 10 FPS.
There's another Shocker Weapon Mod. But here begin dancing with a tambourine. XS, but it is either not zapuskaetsya, or crashes every 5 minutes, or works without a single relegation until the very end. There are still Sigerous Mod - Preserved and augmented the original is ridiculous. The slope did on gameplay features and quests, probably the best mod I've played.

M
MakeHtosh 16.02.20

sgm 2.0 Call of Pripyat

D
Dolgovya3yy 16.02.20

Narodnaya Solyanka 2016. You can play long and interesting.Conditionally stable-not very annoying! All the same, mod is mod.
I got all the extras and edits)

P
Phornet 16.02.20

Sigerous Mod 1.7 - still the best mod for S. T. A. L. K. E. R - Call of Pripyat.Worked perfectly.

S
Slava Frost 16.02.20

Sgm for call of Pripyat
Can legend returns freeplay mod cool
A series of mods Apocalypse on PM
For ers, the wind of time if I'm not mistaken
Way in the darkness to the RFP and spatial anomaly on SN too

N
Nojmax 16.02.20

SPECTRUM PROJECT 1.07

P
Phornet 16.02.20

Sava Frost
The Winds Of Change.

S
Slava Frost 16.02.20

Phornet
Am grateful sir for the correction!

L
Linch2000 16.02.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R - Path in the darkness, S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat - the Wind of time (1.3 final), S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Lost Alpha. And on account of the crashes and glitches is an individual (someone that is, someone not).

J
JABA AZAZINA 16.02.20

Gryxa
and I would add that it is not just sgm 2.0, but even with the geonezis addon. However, there is a disadvantage of the addon, dialogue, originality and mistakes simply tolerate brain. If some Gopnik wrote.

m
mercenary379 16.02.20

Gryxa
Stalker nerds - here you ungrateful creature!

R
RulVPlane 16.02.20

Spatial anomaly-the-top plot

B
Bogdan Hodosevich 16.02.20

Shadow Vanucci - Shadow Of Chernobyl. Ahahahah

G
Glnai 16.02.20

Gryxa wrote:
preferably call of Pripyat for Chernobyl and clear sky without the blood of the eyes hard
That feeling when a clear sky is the most beautiful part of the series.....
In General, already beginning to pall periodic creation of similar topics... Read the forum before you create and you will be happy. http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_call_of_pripyat/kakoj_schas_samyj_dushevnyj_mod-944978/

G
Gryxa 16.02.20

Glnai
7 Sep 2017 almost a year has passed,obviously nothing new came out...
MakeHtosh
but where to download it?
Sava Frost
and there is a version where everything is collected?and it often happens that one conflicts with another

G
Gryxa 16.02.20

God Emperor
Sava Frost
in General, there is something such,which contains at once all in a heap?the type of Skyrim, which weighs 100+ GB,where is all mods and updates ever coming. or here each mod is a separate game?

B
Bog - Imperator 16.02.20

Gryxa
Well Remake 2.0 just collects the pieces of all sorts of features. Shoker adds all sorts of gameplay features, but the bias is on the weapon. And SGM is completely global.

M
MakeHtosh 16.02.20

Gryxa
I downloaded on kaztorka

G
Gryxa 16.02.20

God Emperor
well I downloaded some sgm 2.0 1070 + 6700к it does not start,stupidly hanging in the menu
and torrent about 20 mods,it's all different or as in a lot can you collect?

S
Slava Frost 16.02.20

Gryxa
Then each mod is a separate game. You can combine only weapon packs, weather packs, and a new storyline. Can not be combined!