3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.02.20 04:12 pm

Keyboard - Mouse (Dark Souls)

Dark Souls 3 passed a keypad, mouse control and there is tolerable and the discomfort is not caused, started playing Dark Souls: Remastered seems to be all as well as at 3,third part management, but probably due to clumsy management responsiveness to play three times harder especially with bosses and elite NPCs, just is it not possible to manage as effectively as on your controller, push blocks and hold parry. I certainly understand that Dark Souls,you are almost like fighting games you should not play the clave with a mouse but 3,th same as it is played. See the output as it is with mods to reduce the complexity to manage the balance of one-shot phenomenon that you hadn't been killed with two blows, so are there any mods or you know what other options to play Dark Souls: Remastered a keypad, mouse?
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 16.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
See the output as it is with mods to reduce the complexity to manage the balance of one-shot phenomenon that you hadn't killed the two strokes
Thank you laugh. If NG such offers come in the simplest part of the series, it is at least strange.

you know what other options to play Dark Souls: Remastered a keypad, mouse?
To play without a mouse. I, for example, took control of the camera and blows on Num Pad (the camera on the numbers 8, 4, 5, 6 and the bumps 7 and 9), and block and parry for the left shift and tab, respectively. It turns out that play on the gamepad. All games in the series were so excellent and feel in PVP.

R
RGC 16.02.20

DocB1995 wrote:
in the simplest part of the series
Questionable statement

D
DocB1995 16.02.20

RGC
Questionable statement
Spoilery, it depends. Dark Souls 2 is absolutely stupid difficulty which consists in thick mobs and their number. This is clearly not the way the Souls series, so I personally do not want to focus attention on it. The third Arc has good complexity with cool bosses, but not very difficult locations. But the first Arc has a situation opposite to the third. Locations complex, resulting in to the boss difficult to get, and the bosses easier to get. Seriously. Their mousey so meager in comparison with the third part that, in principle, not surprising. Hosted one to two times the first part and next time the light goes completely. Last held, so on any boss more than two attempts is not delayed. But in the third Sauce some bosses still can cause trouble. Maybe it's just mine, but still, I believe the introduction of several phases for bosses made a huge role in increasing the actual difficulty of the game. Of course, we can consider that the first DS kills sometimes my clumsiness, but it's not the difficulty of the game. You just need to be careful. But still personally my favorite part is the first. Perhaps the duckling syndrome. By the way, I have not mention the rate of the first DS compared with the third. The latter is still much faster, which again increases the complexity. I remember in first DS I was really carried the first two bosses: Horny with Smogon and Artie. But in his last passage I, sorry, raped in the eye sockets just. The arteries after bosses of the third part is generally very slow. So are the pies. Sorry for the graphomania.

R
RGC 16.02.20

DocB1995
But on the contrary it is good that it expressed deployed. Just everyone has their own part the most difficult, still people argue.