3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aurliano 16.02.20 09:22 pm

Artmann - teach (Empire: Total War)

actually as with Artmann money to add, I have the latest patched Steam version and the trainer is already n rabotaet in the days. Play for the Enemies, but too these traitors of the king poor, wish to go through the campaign again and to play for good old mother Europe...or tuslaw...
What Artmann select, integer, string or something I could try, no money, and the flight is :(
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman_Engine 16.02.20

Choose an integer Artmania run first and then try and play in windowed mode, if I can find the value with the money(you know how to look) then put 9999999 and do not use ArtMoney because the money will seem endless.

A
Aurliano 16.02.20

Yes already found that number, only had manually a bunch of addresses to sort through :(

R
Roman_Engine 16.02.20

you that filter is not used?

A
Aurliano 16.02.20

and when you filter, as I used, the same bunch of addresses, and bust hand :( So I put in a search for exact value and the number 5000 (for example Toto point in the game), also put search 4 bytes, because it is there, and get 200-300 rows that I manually have to sort out, one at a time. When I line immediately put on my desired amount, when you change the turn the game crashes. Therefore I asked, not did who Artmann without busting a large number of rows. When I found the right address saved it, but now once again needed Finance, and this address is not consistent with my real money.

R
Roman_Engine 16.02.20

When you start the game all to hell ie lost values changed their addresses and have yet to weed out the address will not remain one or more I had only one address after one screening.

T
Travoltus 16.02.20

Cho nonsense???what you do not understand!Enter the number indicated format...probably 4 bits konesh then..he gave a shitload of addresses,turn the game - build something or just miss the move(to change the amount of money) then just click on Filter, enter the amount of money at the moment and all,maybe he'll leave a lot of addresses,again filter,and so on until there is 1 address.Of course the number is easy to find and at 20 locations.

T
Travoltus 16.02.20

in General, play fair! so not fun to play, the whole point of the game is to survive among other... and for this course need money

R
Roman_Engine 16.02.20

Travoltus
You who is?
I don't like this.

T
Travoltus 16.02.20

Yes I am the Creator of the theme=))

K
KiANoRives 16.02.20

If I don't solve the problem with the camera, one time use Artmann for the new campaign.

s
sam lesley 16.02.20

don't understand why this is necessary?
there is already on the move 20-25 nemerenno money

n
noneofus 16.02.20

think so good grout

s
sam lesley 16.02.20

not necessarily to play well.
quite a few ships in the region of the ivory to send and to lead a peaceful policy, and not all at once!
I played Hollandia and in this situation by the 30th move invaded France, all Spanish land in Europe in America (on the border with Mexico) and half of Germany.

K
KiANoRives 16.02.20

All the problem with camera is solved, so Artmann postponed.

p
princel 16.02.20

Artmann steers him nesavainotu me territory left in North and South America

j
ja.bikov 16.02.20

sam lesley try to barbaric States to play!And soon, the trainers start to look for