3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 16.02.20 09:22 pm

Experience a full season (Batman: The Enemy Within)

In the subject write experience the complete second season of the game.

4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 16.02.20

My impressions:

They say hope dies last. And for me personally, so it was with games Telltale Games. When the Studio started to put their projects on the pipeline, this could not affect their quality. In the end, the games Studio became a "middle peasants", in the annotation to which you can safely write "another interactive movie from Telltale". The first season of Batman a from Telltale Games, coming in 2016, was such a project. And even a little worse. Therefore, from the second season I personally do not particularly expect.

Skeptical, but still hopeful, gave me feedback from the first episodes of Batman: The Enemy Within. So I decided to wait for a full season and give Telltale another chance again. And for good reason.

Batman: The Enemy Within is not just the mistakes, this is a step forward for the Studio and one of their best games. The game's plot focuses on the return to Gotham of a dangerous criminal past – "the Riddler". But Batman will have to face not only with him but with the whole company of super-villains. Here, Harley Quinn, and Bane, and Mr. freeze. And, of course, the Joker. The same John DOE from the first season, which Bruce Wayne met while the battle to Arkham asylum. And most importantly, this is the first game for Batman, in which we can make friends with the future "supervillain". We, in the person of Bruce can affect the developing personality of John DOE, and it is implemented quite well. In addition, it adds to the superhero game a second bottom – gives more morale.

Overall, Batman: The Enemy Within is a game about superhero morality. The plot of the game forces Batman to change the mask on billionaire Bruce and to ingratiate himself to the gang of super villains to go undercover. And for the sake of this convoy before the player will sometimes encounter a rather difficult moral dilemma. And this time the developers added nonlinearity in some of the episodes, so their development will vary significantly.

Separately want to praise Telltale for the study of the characters – the Joker and Harley Quinn turned out to be very memorable characters (sorry, villains). The Riddler and Bane is also good. The only underdog in my opinion it turned out only Mr. freeze, he was given too little plot time, the character is not disclosed, we won't even show his wife Nora into a cryogenic chamber.

By the way, in Batman: The Enemy Within, the animation was better and the QTE-scenes spectacular. And the developers almost completely sawed unsuccessful detective element of the first part (finding relationships between objects in the scene). All elements of the game this time look more natural.

And if the best game in the Batman still is deservedly the series Batman: Arkham, then The Enemy Within is at least the most original game in the universe. And just one of the best superhero.

Bottom line: a great game on the universe of Batman and "the return of the very Telltale", which we love so much.

9/10

T
Tdante 16.02.20

I really liked it. I think its the best game from Deltalab.

K
Key Ovald 19.11.20

The main problem with this game is that for the sake of it had to play the first part.
Many problems stretch just last series, but at least there is a mad green ray of fun and drama - the Joker. And Suicide Squad, which is all around it.
It is clear (still on the first part) that the story of the Joker completely remade, we can say that Harley and John just swapped places. And everything about the Joker is just fine. Building a relationship with him, his behavior, voice acting and finale - gorgeous. Where else can you swear with JOKER in eternal friendship on littleies!?
Here's the rest of the problem. Harley is very poorly done, actually just a bitch, not the tragic character we know her. Plus she was least lucky with facial animation and sometimes it's so ugly that as much as a fu. Bane is not bad, Freese is too episodic to open up, Waller is a typical Waller. The mysteryr is not bad.
Steadily not very picture (although some characters improved visually, especially Jim), less snoothed, the same frankly ugly translation.
Overall good, but it would be much better if we focused on the main star, and the first part was just a small episode. But the Joker... The Joker is damn chic.
7/10

b
butcher69 18.09.21

The best game from TellTale, I hope it will continue and develop ideas.