3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edikbl 23.09.19 10:43 am

The decontamination corridor (Genesis Alpha One)

what is the use of the corridor? Very happy with them, thought blocked loopholes and a bummer. Diseases are a great success, run in haste there and there are cockroaches full, barely shot.
The gateway is also useless against cockroaches, maybe from the pirates will help, have not seen yet.
Who as is protected from an epidemic? Vacuuming every beam and hangar as it is annoying, but the actual tactics of the campaign do everything yourself, and clones the current extras.
By the way sick clones where you're going when you leave work? Only in residential sections or throughout the ship(lounge room, dining rooms, etc.)? Any idea to put residential sections right next to the beam and hangar. Healthy clones place of work leave, like to smoke, eat, sleep?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Pchelkin 23.09.19

edikbl
Patients lie down in the med-Bay.

S
Straik29a 23.09.19

I don't have a sick Bay, I'm sick right shoot, as long as they can deck mine came out =)

e
edikbl 23.09.19

and what is the difference the Decontamination corridor and Decontamination corridor? And had already put a useless campaign, and the corridor In as?

r
romasian 23.09.19

edikbl
Bought for different resources just

r
romasian 23.09.19

edikbl
He squirts pirates of the bearing damage, but for high rank pirates are not particularly helps as a protective node, mechanics and apparently not only they can teleport through doors )