3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King of Mu 16.02.20 09:24 pm

Vassalage (Stellaris)

What's the point of vassals? I declared war on sentient mushrooms and made them vassals. In the end, after the war, I can move through their territories and they supposedly like are my allies in the war. But can they require resources or deny them to build troops and frosty? I started to fight with them to steal territory and carry them to the farpost. After the war, they again began to build frosty on my border, get my systems and generally to behave yourself. And declare war they can not, as they first need to make.
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 16.02.20

King of Mu
It is possible to assimilate vassal. Not immediately true.

K
King of Mu 16.02.20

SemyStall
I saw that you can integrate them in my Empire, but it is expensive and time consuming.

O
Ogyr4ig 16.02.20

King of Mu
It is faster than win 2-3 of the planet every 10 years. Although a more or less large Empire integrates 720 months... So about equal.

S
Schurl Miller 16.02.20

King of Mu
At the beginning of the war ask them to give all their cities for themselves or their allies. If there is not enough military power -- take it more fat, and after 10 years, when the peace Treaty is over, attack again with the same conditions. And that is to convey, not free. Further work is genocide, because happiness -25% decides always for the worse.

K
King of Mu 16.02.20

And the independence they can declare?

1Archangel1 16.02.20

King of Mu
In ten years it is possible to integrate them into your Empire...

S
Schurl Miller 16.02.20

King of Mu
How much take vassals - I have never seen.

I
Ilya Rak 16.02.20

King of Mu wrote:
And the independence they can declare?
they can take a stand. But this is unlikely. Because if they lost then they are weaker than you and can't resist.

K
King of Mu 16.02.20

Ilya Cancer wrote:
Because if they lost then they are weaker than you and can't resist.
Incidentally, I do not understand why they lost. The victory was credited during the battle when my fleet is already almost broke. Theoretically they can still set up troops, if they continue to expand.

A
Alexxx Nufar 16.02.20

Pros: they pay you 50% of the resources and in 10 years they can Annex

K
King of Mu 16.02.20

Alexxx Nufar
Preserved and liberated them. The flow of resources has not changed.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 16.02.20

King of Mu
As far as I know vassal can deny to colonize new worlds. They can't conduct any business with other empires, and in the case of a Declaration of war, their master, are obliged to fight on his side. This, in fact, the advantages of vassalage over.

I
Ilya Rak 16.02.20

IIpocTo_urpok wrote:
As far as I know vassal can deny to colonize new worlds.
logically, if you can deny, you can allow? Where can I do it?
Made here from precivilization allies, and now we have to develop them to a decent level. And they don't want to do anything. And here I do not know how to develop their vassals.

m
mrG0bliN 16.02.20

how to deal with the whiners of other races? to enslave or to destroy? I XS

I
Ilya Rak 16.02.20

mrG0bliN
in another thread I asked what is changing the principles. I was told that this parameter should be reduced if the way of excitement.
Try to order the decrees or build orbitals.

m
mrG0bliN 16.02.20

Ilya Cancer
I'm talking about more
when captured city
the inhabitants start trying to regain their ruler,
I can only Donati purple shield and energy
so I ask is there a way?

I
Ilya Rak 16.02.20

mrG0bliN wrote:
so I ask is there a way?
So I say to you and
Ilya Cancer wrote:
Try to order the decrees or build orbitals.

I
Ilya Rak 16.02.20

mrG0bliN wrote:
is there a way?
I genocidu, leaving only one settlement race (the race is not killed). And then the race begins to multiply and someday there will be a settlement loyal to you. Then kill all the others and get loyal to his race.

S
SemyStall 16.02.20

Ilya Cancer
And I have a genocide in the Empire banned -_-
Races have a dozen in my Empire. And all are happy with life. Xenophobes current less happy(

M
MishaRass 16.02.20

SemyStall
The same thing, I have a principle Xenophilia. Have to wait when they become better)