3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy2 16.02.20 09:25 pm

Problems running (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter)

People tell me someone met you this error or not?:Crash in application version: grpcrc1.02

Could not load context.xml If you have met or know what I can do please.Thanks in advance
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igoryanych 16.02.20

I just bought a few hours ago,had the same shit,well I didn't crack to stick,earned the game..Although I can't vouch that's it..

C
Cyber Hunter 16.02.20

If suddenly got this (InstallShield error code -6001) is the garbage you read here...
http://www2.software602.com/kb/view.aspx?articleID=967

E
Evgenyz 16.02.20

The same garbage I text file inside of which Crash in application version: grpcrc1.02 Evgeny2 if found how to bypass that thing please tell me? Can anyone else podsje??? Thanks in advance!

v
vsithv 16.02.20

forum mania get there from Kent one was such trouble

You need to install the game on the same logical drive where Windows is

E
Evgeniy2 16.02.20

all right: I created a windows folder and put there the game,after that I have went

E
Evgenyz 16.02.20

Евгений2 please you can read more what it means to have created a Windows folder...? I mean I can on any drive create a folder call it Win... and becoming it in the game??? Евгений2 if you can contact me on ICQ 301092368 explain what and how, thanks in advance!

E
Evgeniy2 16.02.20

I have ICQ not,so explain this:1)in any drive(C,D,E, etc.) create a folder with the name windows 2)put in the folder game and play...I did)

E
Evgenyz 16.02.20

Евгений2 thanks for the reply! Yesterday the turned out just install the game on disk with the system in General default where sapsila the way of the game itself....it all went!

C
Cheburashka 16.02.20

Folk need heln my game has stopped running and the problem in the following , kompik, my disappoint had to do a system restore to 3 days ago , and when zapuskal game it me now pischet Crash in application version: grpcrc1.02

Could not load context.xml I reschil prizrakov to reinstall but can't do it I pischet that version 1.0 can not stand up to 1.06 or 1.10 I still palchiki put up to this and how to delete them stick you tried using Reestr fuck not helping :)

Folk really need help

HELP HELP HELP HELP

S
S_T_E_P 16.02.20

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.02

C:source\engine\dieselx\source\utility\Archive.cpp(409)Cannot list dir

th for garbage???
tried to go to this address,does not work...
PS. Pomogite ! ! !

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 16.02.20

Failed setting up render device.
what the F@CK????!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

S
S_T_E_P 16.02.20

The conclusion:

Buy a licensed version!

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 16.02.20

the problem was solved-bought vidyahu NVidia GeForce 7600GS 256 Mb DDR
and just in case if you want to know my data:
Pentium D 3.2 Ghz
RAM 3.00 GB
320 GB HDD
here and FSE

S
S.O Shin Ols 16.02.20

Well help please I bought the game and it does not have... Stand in my place, you know how frustrating. :(

F
Fendart 16.02.20

People!!!ACHTUNG!!!
Who the Taku met???

What are they doing???

C
Cheburashka 16.02.20

The people help ! I imagine the latest patches downloaded 1.16 it is the same map pack #1 game as always required after installing the patches originalny cd , I have daemon tools v4.03HE , there is a mini image of the game tell me the points well, what to do ? I like using Daimon to run ?

V
VitalBOSS 16.02.20

People, hi everyone, a huge request to YOU dear, struggling with the game for the 5th day, all the way, writes a text document when run as mngih here on the forum: Crash in application version: grpcrc1.06

WELL, I BEG YOU JUST HELP AND TELL ME HOW TO START IT?! [email protected] or Asya 347912638.
Waiting for help eagerly

K
Kupo 16.02.20

StretchRect() failed in D3DBackBufferCopyTexture.
The method call is invalid (probably due to invalid parameters).

People help please. Che to do?

R
ReDoX 16.02.20

The same problem that Kupo, help pliz ...

R
ReDoX 16.02.20

Problem solved - updated the drivers for ATI from 5.8 to 6.6 n